6ᴛʜ ʀɪᴠᴀʟ° ᭄💌 part 40

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder stuff. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

Im so sorry to do this to you Eret.. but.. you have to die.. one hooker requested this...

*sniff sniff*

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Puffy - alright class I have exciting news to tell you all!

Alex - what is it Miss puffy???

Puffy - well Since it's already November and snowfall has come. Coach, Jack Manifold decide why not have a ice skating participation!

Clay - wait what.. but we barely know how to skate!!

Nick - Yeah that sucks!!

George - pff- for you guys but not for us, right Alex, Karl?

Karl - you bet!

Alex - heck yeah! 

Darryl - oh no..

Half of the class seems excited and half of the class seems not because one they are either good or suck and embarrass themselves in front of the entire class.

Zak was excited but he saw Darryl looked worried and he asked him what's wrong. Darryl replied saying he doesn't even know how to skate despite the fact he's been at the Asylum for the past 5 years.

Zak giggles and tells Darryl that he will be right there to help him. Darryl blushed and smiles, Thanking Zak for being how kind he is.

Puffy - oh yea i forgot to say. That bold man said no one is allowed to back out or make excuses unless it's serious because that ice skating participation will be your final semester's exam. Failed to participate and you failed.

Nick, Darryl & Clay - WHAT!!!

Puffy - you heard me class! and Hannah also agreed so shut your ass up and just get ready by next week!

Puffy dismissed class and everyone or half of the class was upset knowing their so doomed.

[ ... ]

Sunny was talking to Eret and Wilbur.. and Erick was so displeased that Sunny was talking to that maniac person.

Wilbur - so, how's everyone's class been?

Sunny - honestly.. it's not that bad i mean the lessons are boring and so simple.. not much of a challenge at all..

Eret - well you're just smart that's all..

Wilbur - yeah even back in highschool you're considered the smartest kid even if you don't go to class.

Sunny - hey, just remember my brother is also a smart ass.

The 3 of them were laughing and Erick got up and stormed off. Sunny felt a bit worried but Wilbur just gave him a smile saying he just had a very bad day.