ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪs ᴛɪᴋɪɴɢ° ᭄⏱️ part 19

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder related. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

Im kinda dissapointed in you people -.-

i thought you guy's will comment on my previous chapter if the 3 will make it out alive since the 3 dindt know they will kill noah and Erick and Sunny have some dangerous planning like will the 3 even know their there? bruhhhh moment..

But ehh.. enjoy the chapter!

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

The time bomb is tikking aka the death of Noah Cruz.. and so is everyone else, The 3 went their seperate ways and started setting up their death plan on Noah.

Zak entered the living room where he found so many people dancing and playing beer pong. Zak was looking around where they kept their beer bottle so he can put the pill on it.

Erick went pass by Zak and the two dindt even notice that the other were even behind them. The two bumb into each other from behind.

Erick - sorry..

Zak - sorry too..

The two runs away from eachother not even bother looking who they bumb into. Erick went over to the kitchen and was looking for the airvent in order to spread the poisonus gas inside the house.

Sunny on the other hand went into the kitchen and only saw a person whos wearing deep black clothing with a black face mask on and a cap, you cant really much see that person's face even if your 1 feet away from him.

Sunny and Erick was alone at the kitchen and started sweating nervously cause they dindt even know that they would even come their.

Erick - exuse me Miss but may i ask what are you doing here?

Sunny - i have to ask the same as you good sir..

Erick - *laughts gently* im sorry but that i cannot tell for a innocent girl like you..

Sunny - oh my good sir, i think you should look at the phrase dont judge a book at it's cover...

The two look at eachother dead at the eye not realizing or bother to tell who they actually are. Both of them pull out their knife from behind their back, ready to stab the other.

The two was ready to kill one another untill they saw 3 drunk guy's going into the kitchen and they quickly hide their knife, Erick hide his knife at his pockey while Sunny hide her knife at her thights pocket.

Sunny & Erick pov - tsk.. damn it..

Guy 1 - yoooo! whos this pretty little lady right here~

Guy 3 - aww you lonely girl? wanna join us for a drink?

Sunny - hmp, a lowlife like you three doesnt deserve to even look at me..