ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀᴏᴜs ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛ° ᭄💥 part 7

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder stuff. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

YESH WE DID IT GUY'S!! 69 FOLLOWERS!! LETS GOOO!!

YOU PPL BETTER NOT RUINED THIS FOR ME!!

Ok i know i wont post any image anymore but i just got to tell the news.. and if the hater reported this image.. then i wont be suprised anymore

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Erick - My only suggestion is.. killing him *smiles*

Zak widen his eye's and started shaking.. He started yelling at the guy but Erick just smile's.

Erick - Zak i know you still love Darryl, it's pretty obious you'll do anything to win him back.

Zak - YOUR SICK!! YOUR JUST LIKE THAT PYSCOPATH!!

Erick - hmm.. hard to believe you still dont know your family's past.. but you'll figure it out soon.

Zak - w..what do you mean by my families past..

Erick - hmm.. nothing important *gets up* all i can say this, if you want a student's info just send a picture and ill give you their personal information, and if you want stuff just send me a picture of Sunny, i dont need any money.

Zak - tsk.. your fucking creepy!! and why Sunny's photo!!

Erick - well because i liked her, anything wrong for having a crush? of course if you need a lot of stuff i require you to give me a few stuff from Sunny thats all.

Zak - your a creep.. im not a murderer!! im out of here!!

Erick - oh no worries, i understand very well..

Zak gets out of the room and slams the door, he quickly runs back to his classroom and sits back down.

Karl - dude.. are you alright? why did you suddenly run here.

Nick - yeah.. did something happened?

Zak - n..no no im fine, i was just in a hurry because i thought the bell would ring..

Clay - oh ok dude, just remember. Were your friends and you can tell us anything.

George - yeah, were here for you.