2ɴᴅ ʀɪᴠᴀʟ° ᭄💌 part 12

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder related. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Sunny - welcome to the marcial arts club Zak ahmed *smiles*

Zak - y..you mean i..im really in?!!

Sunny - of course, you shown dedication and i saw potential in you, so i would be happy letting you in.

Zak was smiling so brightly, he grabs Sunny's hand and Sunny help him up and shakes hand with Zak. Zak felt so happy and she hug Sunny. Sunny has an amused smile but pats Zak's back a bit.

Sunny - just because your in doesnt mean i will like you...

Zak - *lets go* oh right sorry..

Noah - welp, thats finally done, can we get lunch now im kinda hungry...

Techno - yeah im going to meet my brother will, see you guy's.

Sunny - sure bye techno!!!

Techno waves goodbye to them and walks away to see his brother aka the president. Noah also wave goodbye and cant wait to get lunch. Sunny goes to the changing room and changes back to her uniform.

Sunny - hmm, i would ask Foolish to sew me a new marcial arts uniform for you but that son of a bitch ran away before i had the chances to kill him!!!

Zak - *gulp* y..yeah.. can you like.. stop being so scary..

Sunny - urgh.. i would but im just so mad!!! my brother wouldnt stop crying.. i told him he can just skip school today but he was too stubborn...

Zak - you know him.. he puts his study first..

Sunny - *sight* yeah.. also.. why are you not talking shit about Darryl Zak..

Zak - w...what do you m..mean?

Sunny - just because Darryl save your life.. your already comfortable being around with him? same goes for your friends.

Zak - *sight* ok look.. i know i still remember to what he did to me.. but when he save us he really mean it by changing.. plus my parents always told me its best to give people second chances or 3rd thats it.

Sunny - hmm.. guess your right.. but i still cant give you guys a chance right now.. no offense but you know im just protecting Darryl right?

Zak - y..yeah and also.. why did you adopt him!! his a pyscopath.. unless.. dont tell me your-

Sunny - yes your correct Zak.. i was the one who helped Darryl murder those student and just so you know Zak.. *walks closer to him* im much more of a maniac and i kill more than a thousand people.. and Darryl only manage to kill 50+ only...

Zak was frighten even more knowing he finally knows the truth. Sunny gave him a unmused smile and telling him his not afraid killing him.