Chapter 7

The rest of the week passed by with many of the other novice as well as a few Moroi asking to see my molnija mark. The excuse I always gave them was that it was still healing even though I was technically allowed to take the bandage off now. Eddie and Mason as well as Christian and Mia were the only ones that I let see the mark, but thankfully, they knew better than to make any boastful comments.

Lissa still was bugging me about Adira, but now she started to ask questions about the mark. Luckily, I am able to invade her most of the time, but there are still some circumstances where she is able to find me. Now, more than ever, she is trying to get me to be her friend again now that I have gained some sort of popularity, but no matter what, I always reject her. Whenever she does offer, I lower my mental shield slightly, just to see if she is ever being sincere, but she never is.

Now, it is Friday, exactly a week after I received my molnija mark. I took the bandages off last night but kept my hair down so nobody would notice it.

Right now, I'm at lunch, sitting with Christian and Mia. There are occasions when Eddie and Mason decide to sit with us, but that is usually only twice a week. Because Dimitri wasn't working right now, he was taking care of Adira for me.

Mia started talking about what happened in class today with Jesse Zeklos. "I can't believe you set Jesse on fire today, Christian."

We all started laughing. "Yeah, Pyro. Thank god that the flames were not actually burning him." I said.

"Well, he deserved it. Zeklos should have never said what he did. Besides, Rosie, not that I don't have any faith in you, but was it true?"

"Not at all. I would never touch that motherfucker. To be honest, I have never even been with him alone since I've gotten back." I replied, then taking a bite of my chicken sandwich.

"You know some people actually believe that he is Adira's father." When Mia says that, I cough mid swallow, causing her to pat my back.

Once calming down, I openly gape at them. "Are you fucking kidding me?"

"She's not. Even I have heard that rumor. But it doesn't match up because Adira has green eyes. Nobody in the Zeklos line has that." Christian mentions.

"Well, let's see if anybody else can figure that out. Now onto the topic of relationships. Have either of you ever dated anybody?"

Christian speaks first. "We were not really talking about relationships, but okay. Umm, I've had one relationship which was over a year ago. It lasted only a few months and she left the school."

"As for me, I dated only one guy, who also happened to be a royal. Let's just say nobody knew because I was his dirty little secret. Or at least, that is what I always considered myself." Mia stated solemnly.

"Oh Mia. You don't deserve to feel like that. If that was how you felt, then he is not the one for you."

"Thank you Rose. Christian always says the same thing. Now, what about you?"

"Well, I've never had a relationship before. Before I left, it was always just making out with someone."

"What about Adira's father? You never had a relationship with him?" Christian asked.

"No. That was actually a complicated situation. Let's just say he was a dick and deserves to rot in hell."

"Damn. Well, then he is missing out because Adira is an amazing baby." Mia comments.

Before I could say anything, I notice that the entire cafeteria went silent. All three of us look at each other confused before turning towards the cafeteria door. There at the entry stood the three Dragomir's, along with many guardians, that were thought to be dead.