Chapter 17

A/N: Hey guys. I've been experiencing some writers block so this chapter is not the best. Anyways, thank you for all the support and I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Time froze when we saw the Dragomir's standing outside the door. Andre was standing with his mouth gape as he looked at each one of his family members. Rhea and Eric looked at us both, their eyes showing both confusion and anger. Lissa was looking at her brother with fury that was coming through the bond strong even though my mental block was still up. Did they hear what we were talking about?

"What the fuck did you do, Andre?!" Eric screamed, grabbing Andre by his collar and shaking him.

"I didn't do anything!" Andre defended.

Eric slammed him into the wall, hands still gripping Andre. "Then what was it that we heard? Because I could swear that we heard that you raped Rose!" Adira begins to cry harder in her crib from the yelling. I rush over to pick her up and try to soothe her.

"You must have heard wrong. Why would I ever do that?!" Andre said, trying to convince his family that he didn't do anything.

'It seems like you are finally getting your karma.' I thought.

"You tell me! Tell me how the son I raised turned into a rapist! Tell me how you could be such a cruel person! Fucking tell me!" Rhea, who is sobbing, moves to try to calm down her husband but Lissa holds her back. I don't know if it was for her benefit or her mothers. Lissa seems to be angrier at the minute and looks like she is about to burst.

I hear footsteps running down the hall and four guardians run into the room, all in shock when they see Lord Dragomir pinning his son to the wall in anger. Dimitri, who was one of the guardians, was the first to come out of his shock and pull Eric away from Andre. Eric tries to fight him off, but it was no use. Dimitri was clearly stronger than him and he falls to the ground, beginning to cry.

Tears have started to run down my face as I watched Rhea and Eric cry for what their son did. I couldn't even imagine what was going through their head that the image they had of their son shattered.

Andre looked around the room as he moved away from the wall and crouched down to his parents. "You heard wrong. You know me. You know that I wouldn't do something like that."

Rhea looked up with teary eyes at Andre. "Do we know you? I don't know how I didn't realize that you were Adira's father. The eyes are so clearly yours and now I know why Rose never wanted the father to know. You are no son of mine."

Andre continues to plead with his parents as Lissa still stood by the door, seething. Dimitri looks at me and I see the question in his eyes, 'do they know what he did?' I give a small nod and he gladly pulls out a pair of handcuffs from one of his pockets on his dust jacket. 'Of course, he would find joy in finally being able to arrest Andre,' I thought with a small smile, wiping away my tears.

"Andre Dragomir, you are hereby arrested for the rape of Rosemarie Hathaway." He stated, bring Andre's hands together and cuffing them.

Andre begins to fight against his hold. "You can't do this! I'm a royal!" He screamed.

"A royal Moroi loses their title the moment they are arrested. So, Mr. Dragomir, you don't have the title of a royal." Dimitri says, beginning to pull Andre out the door with the help of another guardian.

Once they close the door behind them, there was a heavy silence that filled the room. Rhea and Lissa's sobs had stopped. Eric wasn't breathing heavily in anger. Adira's crying had subsided. I turned to look at the Dragomir's with a solemn expression. My eyes skimmed over each of their faces. Rhea and Lissa's eyes are puffy and dry tears marked their face while Eric had fury in his eyes. Not knowing what to say, I don't say anything at all.