Chapter 15

A/N: Hey everybody. I just wanted to say thank you to those who have been reading this fanfic as well as have been commenting and voting. I also wanted to let you know in advance that Christian and Lissa will not be a couple in this fanfic. I've been planning something for Christian's character in this story however I'm not sure what direction I want to take yet. This was just a little update for everyone. Thanks again!

Trigger Warning: Rape (It is the first section italicized)

Alberta allowed Lissa and I to take the next day off from school. Dimitri also excused me from training in the morning, giving me the chance to sleep in. It was just about the time I normal got to bed when I get in my dorm and Adira was still sound asleep. I didn't even bother changing before I fell into bed, sleep instantly coming over me. However, so does a nightmare.

I was back in the woods where the party occurred over a year ago. We were all drinking some type of vodka and dancing the night away. Lissa was dancing by my side, a red solo cup in her hand as well. Eddie and Mason were also part of our entourage, laughing at whatever weird thing I said about Stan. There was almost everybody in our class at this party, celebrating the end of finals and beginning of a new school year.

The image fades away and I am in a bed with my hands tied up on a bed post. I look to see Andre over me once again, trying to get my clothes off. Scrambling, I try to free my hands and scream for help, but he just covers my mouth with his hand.

"Shut up!" He shouts, resuming taking my shirt and pants off until I am in my underwear. Tears were running down my face as I tried to fight him off, but with my hands and feet tied, he wasn't budging. Fear rips through my body.

He takes his pants and underwear before ripping my own off. "You are going to keep quiet and take it like the slut you are."

Andre roughly thrusts in me, making me scream out in pain. No...no...no...no. I don't stop trying to fight him off but his entire weight is pinning me to the bed. Why is he doing this? What the hell have I done to him to deserve this?

The pain doesn't dim as he continues to pound into me, making me crying even more. Andre drags it out until he finally finishes, pulling out and making me sigh in relief. It was finally over.

"You aren't telling anybody about this. No one would every believe a no-good whore like yourself. Honestly, all you are good for is your looks. You will make a horrible guardian." He sneers, getting dressed before untying the knots that hold me in place.

I immediately attack him, punching him once in the face and in his stomach. Attempting to hit him again, he grabs my hand in a iron-tight grip, throwing it back to my side.

"Get out! Get out before I tell someone that you attack me! Everyone would believe me. You are already a loose cannon. It's not that unbelievable." He screams at me, blood dripping from his split lip.

I rush to put on my clothes before running out the room and into my own. Lissa wasn't in there and I immediately go into the bathroom. I get into the shower to wash Andre off of my skin, scrubbing until my skin was bright red. Memories flash back: his hands trying to keep me quiet, his body weight pressing my down onto the mattress, his smirk as he listened to my cries, the tight hold of the rope.

Looking down, I see blood dripping down my thighs, red water puddled on the floor as it runs into the drain. Sinking to the ground, I bring my knees to mine, rocking back and forth under the scorching hot water. I open my mouth and let out a loud, drawn out, pained cry. "Why?!"

I sit up in my bed as I wake up from the horrid nightmare. No, memory. I run my hands through my hair, which was wet with sweat, before going over my face, which was wet with tears. With nothing to ground me, I begin to hyperventilate, my hands gripping my bed sheets. Take a deep breath. Breathe.