3. Weekend

Bailee

I wake up and realize I'm still in Dominic's arms. He's still asleep so I take this time to admire him. He looks so peaceful when he sleeps. Then I remember the kiss we shared last night. Does he like me? Or was he just using me like the others. Part of me doesn't care because I love being in his arms. I never want to leave.

My thoughts get interrupted as he wakes up. He catches me staring at him. That's embarrassing. "Like what you see?" He said with a smirk.

"Shut up." I say rolling my eyes. We both laugh. He pulls me closer to him and I snuggle up to his neck. I know I have to go home soon but I don't want to. "Wanna watch a movie?" He asks.

"Sure." I say with a smile. He turns on a random movie and we lay there and watch it.

Two hours later we get up. I have to go home and it makes me sad. I brush my hair quickly and we walk out. I hear faint yelling but Dominic doesn't seem to care. We get in the car and drive to my car which is at the school. I didn't expect to be at his house overnight so I didn't think about my car having to stay here. As I'm about to get out of his car I look down. I frown a bit. "What's wrong?" Dominic says looking at me with a confused look.

"I don't want to leave." I say being honest.

"It's okay we can text until Monday. Then we will see each other at school."

"Okay." I say. It makes me feel a bit better but still I won't be with him. He leans down and gives me a gentle kiss on my lips. I lean into it more making it a little more rough. I back away leaving him confused which made me giggle a bit. I get out of his car and into mine. I drive home and when I get there my moms waiting in the kitchen. Drunk. Great. "Where have you been?" She yells. I immediately flinch back. My mom is very different when she's drunk. She's scary and unpredictable.

"I spent the night with a friend." I say looking down.

"And you didn't think to tell me?" She says with her voice still raised. I start to get mad.

"You've been passed out! How was I supposed to tell you?!" I yell and I instantly regret it when she walks up to me and slaps me. My face burns from the hard slap. My eyes start to water.

"Don't talk to me like that." She says walking into her room. She's changed so much. She used to be so comforting and happy. My dad was the love of her life. But he was my nightmare. He would sit there and yell at me over the smallest things. Sometimes hit me. Obviously I still loved and missed him because he was my father but sometimes I felt relieved that I wouldn't have to deal with that anymore.

I took a shower and got ready. I did homework since I didn't have a chance to do it because of Dominic. Just at that moment I heard my phone ding. I check and it was Dominic.

Dominic: Did you get home safe?

His text made me get butterflies and smile.

Me: Yes. That's cute that you checked. ;)

Dominic: So you think I'm cute?

Me: maybe.

Dominic: not as cute as you. ;)

That's the first time he's complimented me. I couldn't help but blush. But I also wonder why everyone talks bad about him. He seems perfect to me.

I drift out of my thoughts and take a nap.

——————

Dominic

I missed Bailee already. I wish she was in my arms right now. But another part of me wished that I could be choking her having her beg for me. I don't know how I'm gonna be able to stay away from her until Monday. I've never felt this way about anyone before. I'm not even attracted to other girls now. I just want to feel her. I want to feel every inch of her gorgeous body.