18. Meeting the brothers

Dominic

I'll be honest I was shitting my pants. Everyone knew how protective Bailee's older brothers were. Then again I knew the time would come where I would have to meet them. If I wanted to be with Bailee for the rest of my life I would have to have them approve.

Bailee opened the door and yelled "I'm home!" Excitingly.

One of the brothers came to bailee and hugged her.

"Welcome back butterfly." He said with a smile that instantly dropped when he saw me standing there. He gave me a hard look then walked over to me.

"I'm Dominic." I said putting my hand out for a handshake.

"I'm Derek. Nice to meet you." He said still with a straight face while shaking my hand. I looked over at Bailee and she had a big smile on her face. At least she was happy..

Another man walked towards Bailee. "Dominic." He said.

"Jacob." I said with a hard look.

"You guys know each other?" Bailee asked.

"Yes." Jacob said harshly. Me and Jacob have had some interesting conversations in the past way before Bailee. Let's just say we weren't friends.

Bailee walked over to me and grabbed my hand. "Can he spend the night please?" She asked.

"I don't know bailee." Jacob said.

"Okay then I'll go and spend the night at his house." She said. She turned to me and said, "I'll be right back I just need to pack a bag."

When she was out of sight Jacob started talking.

"What do you think your doing?"

"I really love her. You might think I'm doing this for revenge but I'm not. I didn't mean for Bailee to bump into me. I also didn't know she was your sister." I said sincerely.

"Bullshit Dom. I'm not dumb and neither are you. You knew." He said.

He was right about one thing, I did know she was his sister but I'm not doing this for revenge. At all.

"I'd be careful if I were you. This won't end well for you." Jacob spat.

"I don't take threats to kindly, jacob."

"Okay guys calm down. Bailee is happy and that's all that matters." Derek said. I nodded in agreement while jacob stayed furious.

I don't know what his problem is. I don't care about what happened in the past. I did for a long time but not anymore. Bailee has cleared my mind of the past.

A few minutes later Bailee comes walking back with a bag in her hand.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Yup." She said with a smile. She hugged Derek and jacob then grabbed my hand. She said goodbye and we walked out of the house and into my car.

"Did something happen while I was gone?" Bailee asked.

"No, why?"

"Jacob looked pissed." She said with an eyebrow raised.

"I didn't even notice." I said while shrugging.

When we got to my house Maya greeted Bailee with a hug. I was very happy that Maya got along with Bailee. And my mother. She loves Bailee. They all say that she makes me a better person which I agree with. I took Bailee's bag out of her hand and brought it up to my room while her and Maya gossiped.

I set her bag on my bed and it fell open. I glanced at it and saw lingerie peaking out. Tonight's gonna be a long night. Me and Bailee haven't had sex since she had to use the safe word. I've been waiting for her to make a move since I wanted to make sure she was ready again.

Finally Bailee came into my room. I smirked at her while she walked over to me. She grabbed her bag and went into my bathroom. After a few minutes she walked out in black lingerie that covered barely anything. I felt my dick instantly harden at the sight.