14. Punishment

Bailee

After closing the door Dominic walked over to me and ripped my shirt off. He bent down and started sucking my nipple. He bit down lightly making me moan loudly. He then took my pants off and thrusted his fingers in me harshly.

He backed away and said, "knees." I got on my knees in front of him. He unbuckled his jeans and when he freed himself he was already hard. I opened my mouth and he slammed himself into my mouth. Immediately making me gag.

He grabbed a handful of my hair and harshly slammed in and out of my mouth. I did my best to not gag that much but it was nearly impossible.

It was starting to hurt very bad in the back of my throat. He finally came deep in my throat making me swallow it all. I could feel myself sobbing because of the pain and it hurt to swallow. I wasn't enjoying this at all.

He lifted me up and put me on the bed. "Get on your hands and knees. Nows time for your punishment." He said.

You mean to tell me that wasn't my punishment?!

I got on my hands and knees and braced myself for the hit. He used a paddle. The first hit hurt like hell. "Count and thank me." He said.

"One. Thank you."

"Thank you what?" He says hitting me way harder.

"Thank you master!" I yell. I'm now sobbing as he continues to hit me. I can barely breath.

"Red!" I scream in pain. He instantly stops and drops the paddle. He sits down on the bed and picks me up so I'm sitting on him. I cry more because of the pain from sitting. He pulls me into his chest and placed a very gentle kiss on my forehead. He stroked my hair while I sobbed into his chest.

"I'm sorry." He said softly.

"It's okay." I said wiping my tears. I sat up straight so I was straddling him.

"No it's not. I shouldn't have gone that hard." He said looking down. Almost as if he was angry at himself. I cupped his cheeks and kissed him.

"You shouldn't be the one comforting me right now. Come on let's take a shower." He said. He lifted me up bridal style into his bathroom. He turned on the water and I got in.

He kissed me and pulled me into a hug. It felt perfect giving his arms wrapped around me and the water coming down on both me and him. He kissed my forehead and proceeded to shower me with kisses.

I liked the way he was gentle now. He washed me very gently and even asked permission before washing any of my sensitive parts. This was the first time I've seen him this gentle.

After our shower he dried me off and dressed me. I told him that he didn't have to and that I can do it myself but he didn't listen. After I was dressed in his sweatpants and a t-shirt he said he would be right back. I laid down on his bed waiting for him to be back when the door swung open and in came a happy Maya. I knew why she was happy.

"You will not believe what just happened!" She said.

"I know I heard it." I said jokingly.

"Omg I'm so sorry!" She said.

"It's okay! I'm glad you had fun." I said winking. Dominic walked in with a tray. He set the tray on my lap and gave me a kiss. There were pancakes with a fruit bowl and a class of orange juice.

"Thank you!!" I said quickly as I grabbed the fork and started to eat. Maya leaned over and grabbed a piece of fruit as Dominic gave her a glare. She ran out the room giving me a wink. I laughed and shook my head. Once she was gone Dominic came over to me and grabbed the fork. He cut a piece of the pancake and fed me it. I told him once again that I can do it myself but of course he didn't listen.

After he was finished feeding me he laid down and pulled me close to his chest. I quickly fell asleep as he rubbed my back.