Epilogue

*5 years later*

Bailee

"Annabelle you have to eat or we are going to be late. Don't you want to see uncle Spencer?" I said trying to convince her to eat.

Annabelle was a very strong little girl just like her daddy but that didn't come in handy for times like this. Dominic walked in and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"What do we have here?" He asked picking up Anna from her chair.

"She won't eat." I said.

"That's fine she can eat at Spencers." He said.

I glared at him. Annabelle is so spoiled from him. That's why she's a daddy's girl. I grabbed my bag and we walked out to the car. I strapped Anna in her car seat then got into the passenger side of the car.

When we got to Spencer's house we were greeted by Allison. Yup her and Spencer finally ended up getting together. They are truly perfect for each other.

We walked into the house and said hello to Spencer and Jason. Jason and I are still very close friends and he absolutely adores Annabelle. To be honest everyone does. Jason still hasn't found the love of his life but he doesn't seem to mind.

Jason brought Annabelle outside to play ball while me and Dominic caught up with Spencer and Allison.

"She's getting so big!" Allison said as me and her were watching Anna play with the ball.

"I know. It makes me sad." I said.

Dominic came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He placed a small kiss on my neck.

"Can you believe we created that?" He said.

"No I can't." I said truthfully.

"I'm the happiest I've ever been. Right in this moment." He said looked down at me with a smile.

"Me too." I said kissing him.

The door swung open revealing Maya and Dominic mom. Dominic's mom and dad ended up getting a divorce which everyone celebrated. Every since then we all got closer and happier.

"Heyy!" Maya said running up to me and pulling me into a hug. After she broke our hug she hugged Dominic. I walked over to Dominic's mom and hugged her tightly. Annabelle can running in giggling while Jason chased her. He was basically just walking so she thought he couldn't catch her.

Derek walked in and grabbed Anna lifting her up. Everyone loves Annabelle so much. I'm so grateful. We all sat down at the table. Dominic positioned Annabelle in her chair and served her a small plate a food.

This is perfect. We are all surrounded by love. Watching everyone laugh and smile. This is my happily ever after.

——————

This is the end. I hope it's the ending you all wished for. I will definitely miss Bailee and Dominic.

Another quick thank you for all the love and support. Writing is my escape from the real world so thank you all for making it so much more enjoyable. <3