17. The game

Jason

The room filled with the sound of the ball bouncing on the ground. Shoes were squeaking against the polished floor. The net was swishing as we scored. Sweat was running down my face as I made the winning shot. We won! The crowd cheered but I was only looking for one person. Bailee. When I found her she was sitting in the crowd cheering with that beautiful smile of hers.

I walked up to her and she congratulated me. I would've given her a hug if I wasn't dripping sweat. After we talked for a few minutes and everyone else congratulated me I went to the locker rooms to shower.

After my shower I was the last one in the locker rooms. The door opened and in walked Emily. My ex that was still in love with me. I still love her also. We were together for three years. I love her very much but she became toxic. We have hooked up a few times since the breakup. She tells me that she has changed but I don't know if I should believe that.

She walked over to me and smirked. All I had on was a white towel around my waist. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. I pulled her in by her waist as my moaned into the kiss. I broke the kiss and turned her around.

I pulled her pants down along with her underwear and removed my towel. I could see that she was dripping wet just waiting for me. I took my cock and rubbed her wetness all around her pussy. I heard her sweet moans as I thrusted in her. I started going in and out at a nice pace. She clenched around me as she had her first orgasm. I kept going until I finished and came all over her back.

——————

Bailee

After congratulating Jason for him and his teams win I called Dominic. He answered almost immediately. I asked him to come and pick me up at the school and that's what he did.

When we got back to his house he brought me to the kitchen. He planted a big kiss on my cheek as I blushed.

"Okay you two love birds." I heard his mom say. I pulled away from Dominic and sat down. He walked over and sat down next to me.

Shit I have to text Jacob!

I pull my phone out and decide to text Derek instead.

Me: I'm gonna be home late tonight. I love you!

Derek: okay butterfly. I love you too.

I smiled at the text and looked up at Dominic who looked livid.

"Who the fuck is Derek?!" He spat trying to keep calm.

"My brother." I said as I kissed his cheek. He let out a sigh of relief and kissed my lips.

"Do you guys want a snack?" Mrs. Santos asked.

"Sure mom." Dominic said.

We sat and I told Dominic all about the game while his mom made us both some brownies. Dominic was surprisingly keeping his cool while I told him about the game. I thought he would flip out and want to punish me again. His mom was still being incredibly sweet. She treated me like a child of her own. Which I appreciated very much since I have been lacking a mother's love.

"Brownies are done!" Mrs. Santos said smiling. I returned the smile as I walked up to them.

"They smell delicious! Thank you." I said.

"It was no problem at all! I needed a distraction." She said with a small smile.

Me and Dominic each grabbed a brownie and took a bite. These were probably the best brownies I've ever eaten. They weren't too gooey but also not too dry. She was a very good baker.

After we were done eating the brownies, I said goodbye to Mrs. Santos. When we got back to Jacob's house Dominic was about to kiss me goodnight when I asked, "want to come in?" He raised an eyebrow almost as if he thought I was joking.

"You want me to meet your brothers?" He asked sounding a bit nervous.

"Yes." I said with a smile.