20. Putting things in the past

Dominic

I called Jacob. I really need to put this all behind us. Bailee doesn't need to find out that her brother was once bad too. On the third ring he answered.

"Jacob we need to talk." I said.

"About what?" He asked.

"I don't want bad blood between us. For Bailee."

"I need to know Dominic. This isn't payback? If my sister gets hurt I will kill you." He said the last part lowly.

"I would never hurt Bailee on purpose. This isn't payback." I said.

"Fine. I have to go." He said before ending the call. That's was easier than I thought it would be..

Bailee was busy hanging out with her other brother Derek so I called Spencer over.

——————

Spencer

I was buttoning up my pants after a hook up with Allison. Me and Allison have been sex buddies for awhile. Neither of us can deny that every time we are together we end up fucking.

"I have to go now." Allison said.

"Okay." I said as I grabbed her wrist lightly pulling her to kiss me. She giggled.

"Bye bye." She said waving bye to me as she walked out. I waved back.

My phone started ringing. I look around for it and when I found it I answered the last second.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Can I come chill at your place?" Dominic asked.

"Sure." I said.

"Okay I'll be over in 5."

"Okay." I said.

I finished fixing up myself and my bed when Dominic walked in.

"Did you just have sex?" He asked.

I gave him a 'how do you know that' look.

"Your sweaty and your fixing up the bed so I just put two and two together."

"Oh." I said

"With who?" He asked.

"Allison."

"When are you gonna ask the girl out? Jesus." He said.

"It's not like that Dominic. We just fuck." I said shrugging.

"I'm not stupid." He said.

I let it go and grabbed beers. We talked about sports which made Dominic bring up Jason. How he hates him and doesn't trust him around Bailee.

Bailee.

I've pushed my feelings aside and focused on anything but her. But that's hard when your best friend is in love with her and only talks about her. I'll just have to push my feelings aside once again.

——————

Bailee

"Derek." I said giving him a dirty look.

"I'm sorry but it was pretty funny!" He said in defense.

The past hour Derek has been talking about embarrassing moments in my life. Which I didn't appreciate much.

In the middle of him laughing I started to feel really sick. Like I was going to vomit. I ran to the bathroom just in time as I threw up in the toilet. Soon after Derek ran in and grabbed my hair for me. After I was done throwing up I sat on the ground next to the toilet. I must have eaten something bad.

Derek wiped my mouth and gave me some mouthwash to get the taste out of my mouth.

"You okay now butterfly?" He asked with a concerned look on his face.

"Yeah I think I ate something bad. I'm fine!" I said getting up. I grabbed my phone and called Dominic. I just wanted to cuddle and go to sleep with him. He picked up.

"Hey babe." He said.

"Can you pick me up?" I asked.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine I just got sick." I said.

"I'm on my way." He said. I hung up and hugged Derek. He's leaving back for college soon so I've been hugging him as much as I can.

I waited until Dominic was here and said goodbye to Derek. When I got in Dominic's car he pulled me into a kiss. After a minute he started the car.

When we got to his house he carried me up to his room.

Yes I know it's very extra and I tried to stop him but we'll he's Dominic.

He got me a water and laid down pulling me on top of him. I set my head down on his chest listening to his heart beat. It didn't take long for me to fall asleep.