9.

Bailee

Dominic gets undressed and pulls me onto the floor. "Suck me." He says. I grab his hard cock in my hands and start jerking him off. I lick from the base up to the tip. I took the tip of him into my mouth. He was so big I could barely put half of him in my mouth. I try my hardest to take all of him as he groans. He grabs a handful of my hair and thrusts deep into my mouth. Making me gag hard which caused tears to form in my eyes.

He kept fucking my mouth roughly until there was spit all over my chin and dripping onto my breasts. After awhile he pulled out of my mouth and picked me up setting me on my bed. "Get on your hands and knees." He said sternly. I obeyed which left me in doggy style position. Dominic rubbed my ass in circles before slapping it hard. I screamed at the pain but I felt my pussy throb with pleasure. "This is what you get for talking to that boy." He said before spanking me again. Tears fell down my cheeks but I enjoyed it and I don't know why.

"After every spank I want you to thank me." He says.

"Okay master." I said. He spanked me again hard. Making me cry out. "Thank you master."

After about ten spanks he stopped. My ass was now burning. I can only imagine how red it must be. Dominic thrusted into me with no warning. I moaned loudly. He kept thrusting into me and it didn't take long for me to get sent over the edge. My legs started shaking uncontrollably as I screamed out of pleasure. My arms gave out as my body fell against the bed. Dominic grabbed a handful of my hair pulling me up against his body. He started thrusting into me again as he massaged my breasts and kissed my neck.

He thrusted into me hard. He reached down and started rubbing my clit in circles adding to the pleasure. I clenched around his cock which made him groan. I could feel him about to finish and when he did it sent me over the edge again. I was shaking in his grasp which was the only thing holding me up. Once we both came down from out high he put me down. "Are you okay my love?" Dominic said after he kissed me.

"Yes" I said snuggling into his neck. He rubbed my back softly. I felt safe in his arms even though he just spanked me until I cried. There were two sides of him. His dominant one and his soft side. I loved both. Eventually I fell asleep as he rubbed my back and kissed my forehead.