-Bringing on Challenges [Chapter Two]

Lauren's POV:

I had been up for about twenty minutes, I was in the sitting room.

It has been a four days. Today is Friday, thank God.

Tomorrow is my birthday. I wasn't as excited about my birthdays as I was when I'm younger. Mainly because I don't get to decide what I do on my birthdays anymore thanks to Mum and Dad's careers. This year not being any different. As of tomorrow I'll be gone for the whole weekend.

My outfit was the simple weekly thing. My uniform and my hair in a high ponytail. I had some mascara on. I've had breakfast which I had just some cereal.

I was sat on our lovely expensive white leather coach watching MTV's Geordie Shore repeat from last Tuesday.

I loved this room, it was probably my most favourite part of our manor. Yes my house is a manor, and the stone name on the house is Daley Manor. It was a lovely name my Mum picked.

I missed my Mum, she was in New York working on her new clothes line with Victoria Beckham. Yes believe it or not, my Mum has worked with Victoria Beckham, for ten or eleven years; thus making them closer then ever. They are nearly as close as Georgia and I; best friends.

My Dad worked with Simon Cowell, L.A. Reid, Louis Walsh and most other famous managers, my Dad managed a lot of people. He has in the past and still does to this day.

We've lived in our house on/off for the last few years as we are constantly on the move.

Luke came in the room wearing his uniform and I quickly changed the channel, not wanting him to see what Gaz Beadle was doing at the current second on the TV.

"What are you watching?" Luke asked looking at the TV.

I looked at the TV in horror.

It was a horrible scene. Two cats looking injured covered in blood across a road.

Why? I complained to myself. Of all channels I could of quickly switch too this is the one it has to be.

"The news? Two cats were murdered," I lied looking at the TV.

"Yeah, because thats really important news Lauren. Give me the remote." Luke smirked sarcastically at my stupidity of an answer.

I rolled my eyes and frowned, but handed him the remote giving in.

He changed to the Disney Channel show Austin & Ally. This show was okay, compared to most of the crap on Disney now a days.

I have had a way better childhood then Luke when it comes to TV shows.

-

I was outside school with Georgia, Nicole and Martina, discussing what the weekend would bring in our lives.

I was really happy about the fact it was no school for the weekend. The thought made me want to explode with happiness even though I wasn't exactly overly keen on how I was spending my birthday when I could be spending it my friends. But I have my parents as parents so my opinion doesn't matter.

"What are you doing for the weekend, Lauren?" Martina smiled at me.

Martina was very pretty. She never wore make up, not because of Diana but mainly because she saw no reason to. She wore her black hair down, she wore the uniform and her black Clark runners, her curly black hair, looking as normal as ever.

"Well tonight, Georgia's staying over and tomorrow Dad, Luke and me are flying to London, so my Dad can record a boy band, we will be back late Sunday." I stated.