-Rumours and Arguments [Chapter Thirteen]

Lauren's POV:

London is great. Shopping yesterday was good fun.

It was a lovely day, not to busy for a Monday morning in a capital city. The sun was shining and of course, I was stuck inside in despite of the good weather.

I wore my county's jeresy, with a pink cardigan over it, skinny jeans and my white flat converses. I wore foundation, eye liner on top. mascara and bright pink lipstick. My hair was down in it's natural curly way after my morning shower.

I was shopping with my Mum. Yay. Expensive animal sweaters it is!

We were walking down the street. Paparazzi flashing at us every so casually. The usual piss-me-off questions being asked.

"Rhona! Finally left Stan?"

"Rhona! How do you feel about Stan's affair with your cook?"

"Rhona! Have you sacked your cook?"

It was the same crap all over again. I hated to hear it.

It broke Mum. And as on/off we were in the parent-child relationship, I felt sorry for her.

"C'mon darling, we are going to Debenhams, for Luke's suit." She said her voice barely a whisper. I nodded.

My Mum was getting Luke a suit for Victoria's son Cruz's birthday. And I had no clue why. No one honestly wears suits to kid's birthdays.

I wasn't about to say this too her though. She really wasn't in the mood to hear me tell her off about something so stupid with all these bloody rumours out.

They were ten times worse since Friday. A new person everyday. It killed her.

We walked into Debenhams and my Mum went looking for the clothes and I was just walking around when something caught my eye. The cover of a magazine, to be exact.

I looked at and read the cover of Celebs magazine in horror.

STAN DALEY CONFIRMS 1D'S NEW PARTNER IS DAUGHTER.

I yanked the magazine and opened the page where it showed a picture of the boys, my Dad and me. It was a nice picture but this wasn't the time to be looking at pictures. I read this bit that shocked me the most.

Stan Daley has confirmed that daughter Lauren, 13, will be One Direction's partner in the making of their new album. His wife Rhona says "She will do amazing, this will be her debut."

"Lauren, does this one look okay?" My Mother asked holding up this ugly animal suit.

It was awful. But right now, she could buy it for Luke for all I care. I don't care about him right now. She was pissing me off. Why did I even feel sympathy towards her? She doesn't deserve it.

She noticed that I was reading the magazine and she had seen the cover.

I gave her an angry look. She looked panicked.

Panicked? Are you kidding me? She was the one probably behind all this so I don't see why she looks so scared. Uh.

"I'm so sorry! Your Father said you'd love it." She pleaded.

Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. They're both as guilty as each other in this book in my eyes.

"Couldn't you have thought about my say first? Doesn't my opinion matter?" I half yelled.

"I'm sorry-"

"Don't, Mum. How many times have you bloody told me that? You don't mean it." I sighed.