-Meeting Four New Friends [Chapter Fourteen]

Harry's POV:

This plan was sneaky. And I knew already Louis hadn't properly thought this through without even having to investigate.

Lauren isn't the best with surprises, even I knew that.

We were shopping in London. It was Monday afternoon and Lauren was in a terrible mood following her argument with parents which quite honestly, I wasn't surprised by.

She was near tears two hours ago. With her mum feeling down and the album.

I mean, sure making an album with her sounds great, but if she's not happy doing it, then I wouldn't make her and why can't she choose who she wants to be? She doesn't want to be famous, why is that such a problem for her parents?

My parents didn't mind what I did as long as it wasn't dangerous and I was happy with the career I chose and I am. The difference is Lauren doesn't want to be a singer, she wants to be a wedding planner, but she has told me that what she does isn't up to her. Wait what? 

She is her own person, why can't her parents support her in what she wants to do? I'm just confused. I shouldn't be thinking about it, it's hardly my business.

Anyways, we had planned a surprise for Lauren, to try and cheer her up because I know how much this whole thing annoys her.

We had planned for her to meet four of our close friends, we knew this would cheer her up, if not then I don't know what will because I don't know how much longer I can stand seeing her like this. I think it will though, she loves meeting new people.

The boys, Lauren and I were walking down through a shopping centre in North London, where we spotted our four friends.

I quickly put my hands over Lauren's eyes, blocking her eye sight.

"Harry! Stop! I swear to God, I will kill you!" She immediately snapped.

I had expected her to snap. Her mood was just that bad.

But she loves me really. So, it's okay!

"Relax, we have a surprise for you." I laughed.

"I don't like the sound of that.." She mumbled.

Her tone was heartbreaking. Oh Laur..

"Lauren, just trust me,"

"Oh Harry, I don't trust you."

I was shocked. Offended. Well, not really. I had only known her like a week or something, after all.

I walked towards our four friends with the boys.

"Are you ready to meet four new friends, Lauren?"

"That's your idea of a surprise?" She sighed.

"Yep." I smirked, though she couldn't see. She sighed. She's so hard to please when she's pissed. "Look they drove out from where was it? - Essex? Where they were shopping, to meet you and cheer you up, be grateful." I said.

"Sorry, I am it's just, you know." She replied. She sounded more enthusiastic so I was grateful. "But, seriously is this your idea of a surprise?" She laughed.

"Yes, it is babe. Okay?" I sighed.

"Oh Harry, God help you."

I shrugged.

Meh.

"Are you ready to meet four new friends?" I repeated.

"Whatever."

Forget what I said. Her newly found enthusiasm is gone.

I took away my hands allowing her to see again.