6. Mr and Mrs Raizada

2 weeks later

A beautiful wife at home, a budding business at hand, and a loving family to support, a 27-year-old Arnav Singh Raizada had everything a man could dream of. If only that was the case! The wife he was crazily in love with was only putting up a façade and had a motive for coming in his life. Right from the moment she fell in his arms in Lucknow fashion event, she had planned a perfect revenge. But what is in the future?

He remembered their rushed wedding which was barely a week ago. After his proposal to Khushi, his nani and Di met her parents, and he didn't know how exactly but they all convinced Khushi for this wedding. Her family wanted a traditional wedding which would need at least 4 days and he obliged. His only condition was it needed to happen AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! And so, they married on the 6th day after his sudden proposal!

Although his main intention behind this wedding was image saving, both his AND hers, he also acknowledged his strong desire to have her in his arms. However, she had flatly refused for him to even touch her. 'I need time', she had said on their wedding night, and he gave her that. Now that they were tied in holy matrimony for next seven lives, what was the hurry, right? If only he could his heart that!

--*--

Khushi's state of mind in last fifteen days was a mess. After refusing her parents for his marriage proposal, almost considering a suicide, not even believing when Garima also said she was ok with Khushi marrying Arvind malik's son, it was finally Shyam ji who convinced her for this. That too when he told her they still could aim for their target! Although their plan of ruining his image and thus snatching a coveted contract from him to bring him to bankruptcy was now flopped, they needed a new plan, that too fast! So Shyam ji's lawyer brain worked and he thought ASR himself was giving them a well-knit plan for his own downfall. Only Khushi needed to do her part right! If only she could.

She knew her amma was worried for her and that is why she was forgiving Arnav and the whole family who had wronged her. But her amma didn't know that Arnav was no different than his father, who was arrogant, rude, unfaithful man. He had already played with Khushi's old friend shital's life and now he was cheating on Lavanya with her! Sure, he said he and Lavanya were never serious, but Khushi did not believe a word out if his mouth.

Quickly taking a look at her handbag where that bottle lied, she shoved it back in the almirah. 'in case if he tried to come closer' she thought even as she shuddered to ever face that dreaded moment!

--*--

'I am doing this for you, baba' shyam said looking at the photo frame of his father. His father, Manohar Jha, also called as MJ by his boss who was none other than Arvind Malik, Arnav, and Anjali's father. He hated that man and the whole family for snatching his family, his only family away from him. Arvind malik had not only betrayed Shyam's father but also driven him to take his life and that was a reason enough for Shyam to hate Maliks, including Arnav and Anjali! Although Anjali's sweet behavior often made him re-think his stance, it was ASR-his sale sahab's arrogance and heartlessness that reminded him of the blood in their veins. And when he got to know of Garima who was Arvind malik's mistress and was also wronged by the same man, he teamed up with her niece Khushi to execute his plan, well their plan.

In his heart he knew they were taking a huge risk, but they had come too far now! And so, he continued with that they started.

--*--

"Mr and Mrs. Raizada paint the down red!"

Arnav smiled satisfactorily reading the headline. Along with it was a photo of him and Khushi in an intimate embrace, as they danced on a romantic song last night. It was a success party of one of his friend's latest business adventure and it was at a posh club in Delhi.