NSIV Pro - part 9

Q/N-important chapter alert

--*--

The next day Garima wanted to go and meet Raizadas and especially khushi to warn them about Subhadra malik as well as to reveal khushi's past.

But she didn't get that chance as Khushi had taken Arnav out of Delhi for some urgent work. For the world, they were on their belated honeymoon(!) but Raizadas and Guptas knew, they were out to find clues about Shyam and Sheetal and their connection to Dadi.

However, much to arnav's annoyance, Khushi's new fan, aarav too joined them because he didn't want to leave his didi alone with ASR.

Aarav had made an excuse of a school trip which neither sheetal nor dadi cared about.

Their entire focus was where were arnav and Khushi going. Shyam seethed in anger and so did shital and they both wanted to follow Arnav and khushi, but Anjali would have suspected so shyam couldn't go and family would suspect so sheetal couldn't go anywhere either. Least did they know Anjali as well as whole Raizada family already knew their true colors.

.

.

Arnav and Khushi reached Lucknow with an intention to dig into Shyam's connection to Dadi and Sheetal and what exactly were their interests and why.

But now, as they stood in front of their hotel room, Khushi was wondering about arnav's interest.

"Honeymoon suite? Why have you brought my didi to stay here?" Aarav asked the question which Khushi too had.

"Relax. Even if I want, I can't do anything with your di-di as you are in our way." Arnav said the word didi in singsong way. "And you are 8 years old right? Behave like one."

"Usse kyun daant rahe hai aap (Why are you shouting at him)? He is right. Didn't you get any other rooms here?" Khushi asked in anger.

"No, I didn't. So, rehna hai to yahi raho warna- (So, stay here if you want or else)-"

"Or else what?" Aarav asked with an equal attitude.

Khushi too gave arnav a disapproving look and turned around to leave holding aarav's hand, "Let's go aarav."

Arnav took a deep breath, then held both aarav and khushi's hands and pulled them with himself inside the suite and closed the door behind them. "Else, I will get you here my way." ASR said coolly.

However, his all cool-ness left out of the window as when he came out after refreshing in bathroom, Khushi and aarav occupied the master bed!

"What the- Aarav, what are you doing here on this bed?"

"ASR, I didn't know you have weak eyesight. I am sleeping, can't you see?" Aarav said and hugged his Khushi didi who pressed her lips to suppress her giggles.

What could ASR do? He knew he had lost the battle for the night so picking up a pillow, he went to sleep on a small sofa in the same room!

.

.

The next day Arnav and Khushi went to the aashram where Dadi used to stay. They had carried Shyam's and Sheetal's photos with them.

Going to the reception, they showed the photo and asked if these people had come to meet anyone here.

"We can't divulge any personal information to anyone." The person at reception answered.

That angered Arnav, "Look, I am Arnav Singh Raizada. Subhadra Malik is my dadi(grandmother). You must tell me."

The person stood up hearing Arnav's tone, "Arnav Singh Raizada honge apne ghar mein (You maybe arnav singh raizada in your house) but we don't change our rules for ANYONE." the person said sternly.