NSIV - season 3 ek jhalak

Let's begin with a shoutout to a dear reader venusk2 who was rooting for nsiv-3, thank you dear 💝

After successful season-1 and seaosn-2 of NSIV, this is the 3rd and final season in vixen trilogy. So, for the last time welcome all to NSIV!

Before going to the preview,

NSIV has always been about a strong, bold Khushi, grey even! She originated from my annoyance over weak heroines and my desire to see one such a heroine who has her own persona, her own strong will and who has guts to say 'f*ck off' when needed! A good chunk of our fiction world today is about abuse-taking girls, sadly more she is made to cry, more is the popularity/TRPs. There are small percent of shows and stories where a girl retaliates too but they are still small. Anyway, thankfully NSIV's acceptance reassured me there are some people who love heroines with strong personalities too :)

Now, what should you expect in season 3: 

A bolder, stronger khushi than previous 2 seasons! I am going to unleash her NSIV avatar in full sense, no holding back!!! Like s2, this is also independent story from previous seasons and starts from the show's episode when sheetal and her son came to live with them on khushi's persuasion

So in summary – A Not-so-innocent Khushi (duh-uh), an intelligent Arnav who becomes sensitive to his khushi's feelings halfway through (they literally ruined him in this track urgh), kicking shital out and them beginning their married life. Coming to the child-Arav, I don't agree with him being their kid, as neither they were ready to be parents to a child who was old enough to be Khushi's younger brother and nor was he ready to accept them (at least being very rude to khushi, and that's not right. no offense to the child actor, he was cute). Then they erased him in 'ek jashn' time. In my view mama-mami were really experienced parents to adopt him and raise him. So if at all, I'll say he grows up as mama-mami's son, calls arnav-khushi bhaiyya-bhabhi. Just so you know what to expect :)

Now, without further wait, presenting a little preview:

Preview:

"Khushi what's is going on?" Arnav watched as Khushi pulled out a spare blanket and pillow

"sleeping arrangements for guest room" she said without looking up

"No! why will you sleep in guest room? I will not let you." he said pulling pillow out from her. He knew she was upset, but he had expected her to fight with him, not give up. little did he know about her intentions...

"hum(me)? Who told you I am sleeping there? Its for you, Arnavji." she said matter of fact-ly and he was shocked

"what the- khushi pagal ho gayi ho? Why will I sleep there?"

"Because its nearest from shital ji's room, Arnavji" she said as if it was most obvious thing but he narrowed his eyes at her. She still continued, "you guys can chit chat whole night. Hmm? Bore ho toh awesome threesome team sath mein basketball match khel lena (if you get bored, you can have another basketball game with awesome threesome)." she taunted him subtly.

"There it is! I know you are mad about-" he said in a clipped voice

"Why would I be? Ab aapke aise pata nahi kitne "meant nothing" aate rahenge (now who knows how many of your "meant nothings" will keep coming), will I spoil my mood every time for them?" she asked, shocking him with her stance!

to-be-continued

--*--

A/N - so there! How is it? *bites nails like her favorite habit* I don't like heroines leaving house or their own room for hero's mistakes. if anyone, it should be arnav to leave the house or the room :P Hamari Khushi toh wahi rahegi! 😎

p.s. do check out preface again, I finally updated it :D and also our new banner too, with the tagline :)