Chapter Ten

♧︎ JAYPEE ♧︎

"May I have your hand?" He asked at kahit nagtataka ay ibinigay ko iyon. "Someone taught me this and I know that you know her." He said and started to tap on my palm.

Nang matapos naman ito, my eyes widened at para bang nanigas ang buong katawan ko nang ma-gets ang gustong sabihin nito.

I know that you are from Falcon's Army.

"What..." I mumbled as I tried to take my hand away from him pero mas hinigpitan lang nito ang paghawak doon.

"I really can't talk much, I am a busy person." He mumbled at bahagyang kumunot naman ang noo ko sa sinabi niya.

Then I realized something when I looked into his eyes.

It tells us that someone is listening to us.

He tapped again on my hand.

Find the book, it will tell you everything.

"I...understand Don Chamberlain." I answered.

"Good. Go home first and change, Hestia will be upset if she sees you in this state." He states about my current state.

"Yes Sir." I said at saka iniwan siya doon.

Nang makalayo naman ako sa kanya, I let out a shuddered sigh.

What book is he talking about?

♧︎︎︎・・・・・・♧︎︎︎

"Earth to Jonathan." Napapitlag naman ako nang may kamay na nag-land sa balikat ko, tumingin naman ako kung kanino iyon and I saw Hestia.

She's holding her violin in her other hand and I can see the concern written on her face.

"Are you okay?" She asked softly.

"I am fine Miss Hestia, I'm sorry I didn't hear that you called." I said. "Are you done playing?" I asked nang mapansin nito na bitbit niya ang violin.

"Yeah, but I was going to invite you to the ballroom you know..."

"To what Miss Hestia?" I asked in confusion.

"I just completed a piece that I've been composing for months and I want you to be the first one who will hear that." She said and looked at me.

And I can say that I failed to hide my surprise from what she told me.

"I-I would love to Miss Hestia, but...I am not an expert when it comes to violin music...hindi ba dapat yung professor mo diyan ang unang makakarinig?" I said.

"I know, but I want you to hear it first. Is that a bad thing?" She asked.

"No, not at all Miss Hestia." Sagot ko naman and that made her smile.

"Then let's go." She said at saka hinawakan ang kamay ko at hinila ako papasok ng ballroom.

I saw Syrel looked at us then glanced at our hands and he wiggled his eyes suggestively nang makita niya iyon. I gave him a glare bago kami tuluyang makapasok sa ballroom.

I am very sure that he is going to tell Lyka, those two are best friends.

"Have a seat there and please close your eyes." She said.