Chapter Seventeen

"Now I know why you need my help." Pareho namang napalingon ang dalawa sa nagsalita. The man smirked and crossed his arms. "How's it going, Macaraeg?" He asked.

And that man is Zabdiel Tejada, his former superior.

"Tejada, it's nice to see you again." Bati naman ni Jaypee as he separated himself from Hestia but still kept his arm around her. "And you actually came." He commented.

"Well goddamn, you just call me in an ungodly hour you motherfucker." He grumbled then looked at Hestia. "Pardon my language Miss..."

"Hestia...just call me Hestia." Pagpapakilala naman ni Hestia sa sarili.

"Right. Hestia. Nice to meet you, I'm Zabdiel his...friend."

"She knows about me Zab."

"Oh...that's why."

"I already told you in that phone call. Hindi ka ba nakikinig?" Iritadong turan naman ni Jaypee sa binata.

"I told you, don't ever call me in that time." He snapped then, later on, smile again to Hestia. "Let me introduce myself again. I'm Zabdiel, Jaypee's former superior." He added.

"Former?"

"That will be a story for another day. Hop in, for sure mahaba ang naging biyahe niyo." He said as he motioned to the nearest car.

"Is that my car?" Jaypee asked.

"Well, that was the first key that I saw in your house. So yes." Zabdiel answered as the three walked towards the car.

"Pay for the gas." Jaypee grumbled as he opened the door of the backseat so that Hestia can get in. Hestia thank him silently before getting inside.

"So, what's the status?" He asked nang maisara ni Jaypee ang pinto ng backseat.

"Complicated."

"I was pertaining to you and Hestia."

Zabdiel earned a glare from Jaypee but that only made him chuckle, he raised his hand as he took a step back.

"I am just asking." Natatawang turan naman nito.

"Not a word." He mumbled as he entered the passenger seat.

♧︎︎︎・・・・・・♧︎︎︎

"So, Zabdiel, right?" Hestia asked nang makapasok ang dalawa sa bahay ni Jaypee.

"Yup, father of Jashobeam according to Chronicles 27:2. What's up?" He answered cheerfully

He reminds me of Syrel. Hestia thought.

"You told me that you are the former superior of Jonathan, it means that you are not in the organization anymore?" She asked.

"You're right."

"May I ask why?"

Napahinto naman ito mula sa tanong ng dalaga, conflict came across on his face at hindi naman iyon nakatakas sa paningin ng dalaga.

"I-It's alright if you don't want to tell me."

"You deserve to know." Zabdiel said and looked at her. "Besides, looks like Macaraeg is already trusted you in his true identity." He added.