Chapter Nineteen

Since y'all waited, here's the double update!

♧︎︎︎・・・・・・♧︎︎︎

The party is in full swing.

Loud music can be heard in the venue and also the chattering of the crowd.

That made Hestia cringe inwardly, she is not used in this type of gathering even though she is the daughter of a businessman.

Usually, she always declines whenever his dad is going to some corporate parties.

"There you are! Akala ko hindi ka na pupunta." Amber exclaimed nang makita ang dalaga.

"Of course, I will come." She said with a smile.

"Good, let me introduce you to my colleagues while Jaypee is not here." The red hair said before pulling her towards the circle where she came from.

Hestia met Amber's friend from work who is also a professor like her, they talked a lot of topics to the point that she need to excuse herself to get a drink because her throat starts to get dry.

"I'll come with you."

"No, it's fine Amber. I'll be right back." Hestia said with a smile before walking towards the table where they serve drinks.

While waiting for her drink, a man walked towards her and scanned her appearance.

"So, you are the woman the town was talking about." The man acknowledged.

Hestia looked at him then looked around. "Are you talking about me?" She asked in confusion and that made the man chuckle.

"Of course beautiful, I am talking about you." He said and stepped closer to her. "I'm Wade." He introduced.

"Hestia." She answered.

"Hestia...just like a Greek goddess, you really deserved that name." He praised.

"Thanks." Hestia mumbled and got her drink. "I gotta go back to my friends." She bid then starts to walk away from him but Wade just grabbed her arm.

"You know, I will be glad if you will be my first dance later." he said.

Hestia gave him a small smile before pulling her arm from his grasp.

"I'm sorry, I can't." She said and that made him scoff.

"Do you know who I am?"

"You are Wade."

"Yeah, I am Wade Villarosa. Son of the mayor of this city."

Hestia stopped because she didn't recall the name of the city mayor actually.

"I didn't ask but okay." Hestia retorted. "It was nice meeting you, Wade Villarosa." She said then walked away from him.

Only for her to be grabbed again by the man.

"You don't get to deny me now girl."

"Get your hands off from me." Hestia said.

"And what will you do?"

"She said to get off your hand boy." A new voice joined and they both looked at the one who joined and her eyes widened.

"Lyka?" She asked and Lyka smiled at her.