Chapter Eleven

I feel like writing in 3rd person, hehe

"I am fine here, you may go." Utos naman ni Hestia nang makarating sila ni Jonathan sa pamilyar na ballroom sa loob ng mansion.

"Of course Miss Hestia." Jonathan answered formally at saka iniabot sa dalaga ang violin na hawak nito then placed the case of the instrument not far away from her.

"What is your name again?" Hestia asked when Jonathan was about to walk away.

Jonathan gulped and there is something inside him ached when she asked her that for the second time.

"I'm Jonathan, Miss Hestia. I...already told you twice." He said.

"Oh, you did? I'm sorry I forgot." Hestia said and gave him a smile.

And that ease the dull ache in his heart a little.

"It's fine, Miss Hestia." Jonathan said and slightly bowed to her before walking towards the door.

When he closed the door, rage starts to flow inside him. He clenched his fist and jaw, he wants to destroy something.

Back in the Falcon's Army HQ, his friends knew that an angry Jaypee is a dangerous Jaypee.

"Ayup my dude, how's the date last night?" Nanga-asar na tanong ni Syrel.

Jaypee looked at him and Syrel flinched when he saw the rage in his eyes.

"Uhm...something happened?" Syrel asked nervously.

Hindi naman sumagot ang binata and he marched towards the hallway where the kitchen was located.

Kaagad naman na sinundan ito ni Syrel while in his mind, a memory of an angry Jaypee is playing.

His eyes widened when he saw Jaypee pulled the back of the chef's shirt then lightly pushed her against the wall.

"Anong bang--"

"I asked if I can trust you, you told me yes." Jaypee said in a threatening tone. "Then why does Hestia forget about me and what happened last night, AGAIN!?" He added.

Oh shit. Syrel thought as he watch the scene unfold.

"Anong sinasabi mo!?" Bea asked and he tried to push Jaypee away.

"Hestia...she lost her memories again. Now tell me, can I really trust you!?" He asked.

"I...I don't--"

"You are the one who prepared our snacks last night." Pagputol naman ni Jaypee sa sasabihin nito. He grabbed Bea's shoulder and Syrel can tell that it was hard enough to hurt the chef.

So he decided to step in between, by placing a dagger on Jaypee's throat.

"Cross, you can talk to her calmly. You are hurting her." Ani naman ni Syrel.

"You don't understand Blitz--"

"I fucking understand you motherfucker, Hestia forget what happened last night and you are here throwing a tantrum into a woman." Syrel said.

"She could've died!" Jaypee exclaimed and that made him press Bea's shoulder harder. "Barbiturates are fucking dangerous Syrel." He added.

"We can't solve anything kung papairalin mo yang galit mo Jaypee." He countered.

"I am solving the problem Syrel." Jaypee said and glared at Bea. "Are you the one who put those drugs on her food?" He asked.