Chapter Twenty-Eight

"Okay, where are we going Shield?" Kia asked as she started the machine of the car.

"We can track Jaypee." Mikhail suggested.

"No, we can't." Kia interjected.

"Hold on, I'm still thinking." Gemma said when she remembered that Jaypee removed his tracker when he was still on the run.

"Wait a minute, I didn't see Syrel back then." Jaylene pointed out.

"Syrel...that's it!" Gemma exclaimed. "Harley, use Syrel's tracker." she ordered.

"On it." Harley said, fishing out her phone.

♧︎︎︎・・・・・・♧︎︎︎

"Find Rene Chamberlain's grave." Utos naman ni Yolanda sa mga tauhan nito at kaagad din naman silang sumunod.

Hestia on the other hand looked at Jaypee, who was currently unconscious.

"Jonathan..." she whispered but still no answer. "Jonathan, please wake up." she added.

A hand found Jaypee's pulse, she looked at the one who did it.

"He still has a pulse, just weak." Danilo informed.

"Oh is he?" Yolanda asked when she heard what Danilo said then chuckled. "Such a fighter." she commented.

"Please help him!" Hestia plead.

"Oh darling, soon he will die." Yolanda said. "It's a good thing that we are in a cemetery, at least we can bury him immediately." she added.

Then, later on, she stopped and looked at her again. "And maybe I can bury you later." she said.

"Please..." she mumbled.

A couple of minutes passed and one of Yolanda's minions came back, informing her of the location of the grave and they started to dig it.

"Bring them." She said and signaled Danilo and the other man to bring Jaypee and Hestia.

After another couple of minutes of walking, they found the grave, and like the man told Yolanda, they start to dig it.

"Found something already?" Yolanda asked impatiently.

"I'm sorry Ma'am but we still need to dig more." Sagot naman ng isa sa tauhan nito.

"Hurry up! those Falcon brats will be here before you know it." Ani naman ni Yolanda.

Jaypee on the other hand tried to open his eyes and look around, it was blurry and he couldn't concentrate on anything.

Someone tugged his arm and he looked who is it.

"Are you okay? Cross?" the man whispered, immediately, Jaypee knew who is it.

"Fine..." he grumbled.

"Stay awake. Help is on the way." he said.

"Tell them to hurry up." Jaypee groaned.

He mumbled something under his breath and tried to look for Hestia, his forehead furrowed when he realized that they were in a cemetery.

"H-Hestia..." he whispered.

"She's over there, she's fine for now."

"Thank you..."