Chapter 12 Babysitter Binnie

Introducing

Introducing...Geonu! Instagram:

❀ ❀ ❀

Whoosh!

The gentle cascading of blue waves brushed across the sand in its muted gentle hue of gold. In such a morning, the sun was barely awake, peeking through the horizon that would soon welcome it in all its glowing glory.

Yet, there was an awakening air of magic clinging onto the early morning, where old memories echoed and danced with new memories of souls being knit together day by day.

Sun-kissed branches were all one would be able to see as the shadows rested upon the pebbles and seashells littered around the beach. At times, they glistened, reflecting the rays of the muted sun as they waited patiently to be bathed in the light rays.

And surprisingly, even at such an hour, a father and daughter were awake.

Leaning casually against the front of the aged oak wood fences of the family villa, a man who radiated the same unassuming handsomeness of a Greek God was admiring the morning that was a timeless blessing to his eyes. His gaze was honeyed with the muted warmth of the sun as he gazed intensely at what was the first signs of sunrise.

The man was wearing a simple black jacket over his black turtleneck, his gloves held casually in one hand. His attire was simple but even then, the man could pass off as a model in one of those autumn magazines.

And he was just

And he was just...waiting and waiting and waiting.

Waiting has never held a more enticing colour than it did on this man.

But that smouldering gaze between him and the sky was soon broken by the appearance of his dimples and charming grin when a girl ran up to him seconds later.

"Appa!" She exclaimed, the natural term rolling off her tongue easily because it was one that she used often.

One would be able to witness a rush of familiarity and love between them when the man swung his daughter around, his own smile growing with the giggles escaping his daughter's lips.