So... I'm back!

Hi, I know it's been almost a year since I last updated this story. The main reason was that I was taking a break from the story and my dumbass forgot the password of this account... I'm this kind of stupid... And once I wanted to get back into it I wasn't able to and that resulted in me being extremely upset for weeks. Months passes and I had made another Wattpad account that I was using mainly to read stories and a week ago I wanted to check how this was doing since over time I kinda forgot about it. I read all the comments and people who have been waiting for an update for months and I felt terrible so I made it my job to recover this account and I DID IT!

I have always hated when I get very into a story on this app and then find out it hasn't been updated in months so I've decided to finish this story no matter what.

But before I get back into the story I am going to re-read everything myself again (even though I already did) so I can check any spelling and grammar errors. I WON'T BE EDITING ANY SORT OF PLOTLINE OR DIALOGUE I AM ONLY DOING THIS BECAUSE WHEN I WAS READING IT A FEW DAYS AGO I REALIZED THERE ARE VERY FEW SPELLING AND GRAMMAR ERRORS THAT I WANT FIXED. Once I do that ill began writing the next chapter and finishing covering season 1 and get right into season 2 while we all wait for season 3.

So yeah... this is for anyone who is still very into the story and wanted to know what was going to happen between Cassie and Five. Also, I understand if most of you have lost interest already because it has been a long time since I last updated, but if you haven't and it's been a while since you have read the story I would advise you to re-read everything again since I as the writer had to do that already and not gonna lie I was very into it.

Hope you all have a wonderful day/night and expect the next chapter in the upcoming days! :)