Chapter 59

Amane Suzuya

The next morning, I tread out of the UA building stealthily, nearly falling into a bush as I notice Aizawa standing outside, teaching the students in class 1-A while three unfamiliar figures stand with them.

Wait- he's not unfamiliar-

I narrow my eyes onto the blond boy standing front and centre of his little group. He seems to notice my stare as his eyes drift to mine, I furrow my brows to him in confusion.

More so at the fact that his head is now attached to a body. He smiles to me subtly, having a vague idea that I'm trying to hide from Aizawa... considering that I'm literally hunched over in a bush.

"You have a body?" I mouth to him, trying to keep as silent as possible. I notice him stifle a laugh at this, attempting not to draw any attention to me. He nods his head softly, I shrug before attempting to step away. As he realises I'm leaving, his eyes narrow.

"What about that girl? Isn't she in this class? Suzuya, right?" I overhear the blond boy ask to Aizawa. I snap my head back to him in panic before lunging myself back into the bush.

Fucking hell!

Gimme a break!

I overhear the class muttering before another two voices overshadow them completely.

"She's here?!" A male and female pair call out, one panicked and the other excited.

My eyes narrow onto the two figures to the sides of the boy I'm at least somewhat familiar with. A beaming girl with bouncy periwinkle locks and a timid boy with long, dark blue hair.

"She's not in my class anymore." Aizawa explains, the blond senior tilts his head to the teacher.

"Yeah she is. She's right there." He calls out, pointing at me. My eyes widen in panic mixed with betrayal.

I THOUGHT WE WERE COOL!!!

Despite my head being now shoved deep within this shrub, I physically feel the eyes that suddenly churn in my direction, Aizawa's faster than any other.

Fuck.

I immediately slam myself deeper into the bush, scratching my face on the sharp branches within it as the timid, navy haired senior slams his head into a wall at the mere sight of me.

God damn fucking shit FUCK!

"Amane. Get out of the bush." I hear Aizawa instruct me with his usual monotone voice.

I force out a laugh while reluctantly standing from the plant I shoved myself into. I wrap my arm around my neck, acting as though I have an itch on my shoulder to shield the lack of collar on me.

"Hey... I just dropped... My- uh... Phone! Yeah I dropped my phone." I excuse, patting myself down to show it to them, only to realise I don't even have it on me.

Why me?!

"... Right. Well, while you're here, you can watch if you'd like." Aizawa mutters to me before turning back to the class. I sweat drop.

Fuck- I can't exactly say "Oh sorry I'm busy." can I?! He knows all of my friends and Hawks isn't here to cover for me...

ARRGHHH!

I keep my arm wrapped around my neck as I tread over to them, cautious to stand behind Aizawa's line of sight.

"What exactly am I watching?" I ask to Sero who's suddenly sweating buckets.