Chapter 32

Waking up the next day, it felt like you were run over by a train at top speed.

Adjusting to the bright white light, your fogged up mind eventually processed you were in hospital.

Rolling your eyes down to the side, you saw several drips inserted in your veins.

"Mm.." You groaned, trying your best to sit up.

"Hey, take it easy." A smooth voice told you, and you felt gentle hands help you sit up.

"Lucifer.." You acknowledged.

"How are you feeling Y/n?" He genuinely asked, taking a seat on the visitors chair next to you.

Closing your eyes, you silently recalled.

"You reek of another man."

Anger. Mirror shattering. Hands tightening around your limbs. Aggressively ripping off your shorts and tearing your vest.

"Please s-stop Hisoka. You a-are hurting me!"

Snapping your eyes open to escape that nightmare, you let out a heavy sigh.

"I'm perfectly okay Lucifer. Can you please discharge me.." You weakly pleaded.

Looking at you partially shocked, "Y/n I don't think that's a good idea. Your liver took a real knock." Chrollo advanced.

Releasing another sigh, you swiftly pulled out your drips and shifted the blanket off you.

"Y/n-" He called out to you but he didn't want lay a hand on you especially after what happened.

"Thank you for bringing me here and probably saving my life..But I'm really fine." You timidly assured.

Standing up not really shy or ashamed anymore to be badly bruised and half naked with only a lace panty and bra on.

Out of respect and comfort, Chrollo tried to avert his gaze from your body. However he struggled too because he was amazed to see how fit your body was now that he actually analysed it. With muscles, bruises and cuts tarnishing your body, it genuinely felt he was staring at a female warrior.

You could barely move or talk, and how you acted as if nothing as happened despite your physical appearance and the struggles to voice yourself because of the damaged trachea.

Watching you tie your hair in a high bun which was probably excruciating because of your damaged wrists. Chrollo could understand a lot better as to how you managed to take down Aizen. There's a big difference to hearing what people said about you in the under world when you made headlines, and physically seeing you. Your resilience to pain and determination to continue despite any physical harm inflicted on you definitely helped you become this strong.

No wonder Hisoka had a hard time with you. You not someone that easily stays down after getting hurt. Only the woman of Hisoka could get shot straight in the neck and still survive.

Pulling off the thin white bedsheet, you wrapped it around your body since you had no clothes.

"Can you take me back Chrollo?" He heard you ask. Again being surprised. Why the hell would you want to go back to him after everything! What was this hold Hisoka had over you?

As much as Chrollo was going to protest, he could see the resolve in your eyes. You had already made up your mind and nothing was going to change it.

"One of the nurses reported this. The cops will be here soon." He commented to just to put that information out there to you.

"..Well, tell them don't. It's pointless because nothing happened. I don't have anything to report." You replied back.

Staring silently at you, Chrollo understood. "You are always going to be loyal to him aren't you? No matter what. Even though you don't remember the history you have with him, you still remain loyal." Chrollo spoke out aloud to himself than to you as he stood up and started walking.