Chapter 81

All of them, except for the doctor and Orihime, stood hidden to spectate what was happening.

To have you screaming and suddenly quieten down made them think you passed out.

"I've never seen Hisoka look so.."

"Done." Sebastian finished Grimmjow's sentence.

The image painted looked like a defeated man that was bowed down onto his lovers dead body. Even from where they stood, they could feel the distraught and mentally exhausted aura seep off their leader and longest friend.

Re shifting, Hisoka now rested the side of his face flat in between your breast valley. Staring mindlessly like a lost soul at the swimming jellyfish.

"Would you run away with me Y/n?"

Taking in a few sniffles, calming your breathing. "What?" Your frazzled mind struggled to process his random words.

"Would you run away with me? Live somewhere far away. Far from everything and everyone here." He repeated with a distant and broken undertone.

Although you were experiencing hell bounding pain in your eyes, you couldn't help but want to question what was going through his mind right now. But judging from his morbid body language and voice, it was best to just answer him.

"..Yes I would Hisoka."

Answering, you felt him lightly squeeze your hand. 

"Would you still stay with me if I stopped working? Or got an ordinary job?"

"..Yes I will." You answered without hesitation.

"Would you still stay with me if we lived in an ordinary house? No more mansion?"

Tattered, cut and bruised, you shakily placed your weak hand on his head - gingerly rubbing your finger tips through his straight hair.

"Yes I will." You repeated.

You knew Hisoka knew what type of girl you are, and what you were interested in. But it seemed his soul, heart and mind needed assurance on these matters again today.

"Do you think you would get bored of me after awhile if I was just a normal guy?"

"..I will never get bored of you Hisoka. No matter what type of guy you change into, I'll still love you.."

Saying that, you felt Hisoka hold your hand tighter and press his face deeper against your body. It seemed that telling him you love him still made him feel all queer inside.

"Say it again.." You barely heard him whisper.

"Say what again?"

"The last part. Say it again." He answered.

Silence.

"..I Love you Hisoka." You repeated, feeling his hold tighten around your hand more.

"Again." Voice getting more strained and quieter.

"I Love you Hisoka.."

"..Again."

You didn't know why, but this participation made you emotionally cry as your heart ached for some unknown reason.

Lightly gripping onto his soft locks, "I Love you Hisoka. So much.."

This time, he didn't say anything. You could only feel him squirm partially against you again and hold your hand tighter. He lost his voice, and you knew that. Hence why you repeated it again for him.

"I Love you Hisoka, and I'll always love you no matter what happens. Nothing will change my feelings for you.."

Listening to this back and forth conversation, the pressure built up immensely in everyone's chest. Hearing Hisoka utter such things made them concerned. He not only looked like a fallen leader, he was speaking as one..