[CHAPTER NINETEEN]

"Live from the Arrowhead Pond in Anaheim, California, it's Team U.S.A. versus Iceland in the hockey finals of the Junior Goodwill Games. Hi, everybody. This is Bob Miller along with Jacques Berman. Nice to have you with us for what should be an exciting title game tonight."

The team was about to enter the rink with Bombay, Ms McKay and Elton right behind them.

Eurydice looked behind her and faced her brother, " I don't think I can do this El, I feel like puking."

Elton gave his sister a smile, "Yes you can, you're here for a reason, own it."

Eurydice took a deep breath before walking out into the rink with Julie by her side, Dean Fulton standing behind them.

The team was in awe at the amount of people that came to watch the final match. The stadium was completely full with people cheering for both teams.

"Now the two teams gather at their respective benches. In their last meeting, Iceland crushed Team U.S.A., 12-1."

Julie groaned, "Do they have to bring that up?"

Coach Bombay gathered the team with a smile on his face, " Heads high, stand tall, fly straight!"

"USA!"

The rest of the team cheered , "All the way!"

The first group starting the game got onto the ice, the group included both Eurydice and Fulton.

Dean cheered as loud as possible for both his best friend and his girlfriend.

Elton gave Dean a judgmental look.

"Dude pipe down, it'll embarrass them." Elton stated before pulling out a large hand made sign with bright neon paint writing , 'Eurydice for the win!' in all capital letters.

Averman lost the puck to Sanderson and was shoved down hard onto the ice.

Eurydice was smashed into the walls by two players while Fulton was tripped too many times to count. It was barely a minute into the game.

The Iceland player were bigger and older, they knew how to play rough.

Guy got chucked into the corner before he could get hold of the puck and Eurydice was again practically lifted and thrown down onto the ice by one player.

The puck was now in the USA zone and it would have gotten into the goal of it wasn't for Goldberg's quick save.

However, the relief was short lived as Sanderson went around the goal and had gotten the puck in, winning the first point of the game and for Iceland.

"Too slow big boy." Sanderson sneered at Goldberg before skating away.

Kenny and Eurydice holding the goalie back before he would do something he would regret.

"All right that's it." Goldberg tried to get out of his teammate's grasps.

"Let it go Goldie, he'll kill you." Begged Eurydice.

Goldberg muttered under his breath, "Well, at least hold me back like I'm gonna kill him."

"Line change!"

Eurydice got into the booth while Portman got out.

Before Dean skated too far, Eurydice reached out a grabbed his wrist, giving him a quick peck on the cheek.

"For luck." She stated before letting him go.

However, she did not notice that the kiss was caught on camera for millions to see.