Board Games

Katara's POV

I did as Aang asked and lay out the blankets on the chairs outside, I sat down and waited for him to come out with the drinks, I took a deep breath as I thought about everything that happened in there, I hope Toph is doing okay, I'll ask if she wants to go out tomorrow and we can talk it through properly, I don't want her to feel like she can't speak to anyone about this, she should know she's surrounded by unconditional love and support even though she may not think she needs it.

"Okay here's the tea", Aang playfully hummed to himself as he carefully carried to tray of drinks outside, putting it down on the small table in between our seats, picking up the blanket and sitting down wrapping himself like a burrito, a cute burrito to be exact. "No you tell me the tea", he beamed and snuggled into his blanket cocoon.

I explained in as much detail as possible, I'm pretty bad at making stories exciting, if anything people say I'm pretty boring, well Sokka does, but I talk about what happened with Aang lighting up more and more as I kept talking.

"And that's it???", he stood up with a shocked yet extremely excited look on his face, I didn't know he would enjoy this so much.

"yup", I spoke plainly with a smug smile on my face, popping the p to emphasise that's the end of all the tea and mimic dropping a mic.

"dang I wish I was there to witness that", he leaned back in his chair and looked up at the cloudy sky with an expression of disbelief.

"That wasn't boring to hear?", I asked keeping my eyes on him to closely watch his reactions to what I say, I'm not self concerned you're self conscious.

"What? No! Why? Do you think it's boring?", Aang tilted his head in confusion as his eyes quickly darted back towards me.

"No no it wasn't boring in there trust me", I laughed lightly and shook my head, then looked away from him as I take a small breath, "it's just that, I've been told I make things sound boring, I've never really been a good story teller, I'm not exciting", I shrug keeping my gaze ahead of me.

"You? Not exciting?", Aang chuckled shaking his head, "Katara you're super exciting! Can you see the excitement radiating from my body that you have created because of your really exciting story about what happened??".

Woah Aang don't talk about your body or I'll think about it. "Yeah", I blush lightly lowering my gaze trying to snap out of the stupid headspace I've put myself in.

"Hey", he spoke softer and shuffled his chair closer to mine, "you're mature yes, but that doesn't make you boring, I'm immature and that doesn't make me annoying", Aang shrugged making his whole blanket body move with his shoulders.

"Well about that..", I smirk softly and look over at him, obviously trying to wind him up.

"What!? Okay okay I'm not 'that' annoying then", he smiles at me as I laugh. "Can you do me a favour?", he asks.

"Mhm?", I raised a brow looking back at him.

"Can you get my tea? I can't get my hands out", he showed me a poor excuse of an attempt to get his hands out and I shake my head with another small laugh.

"Of course", I waterbend the tea into his mouth slowly so y'know he doesn't choke on the stuff.

"Thanks Katara!", he beams happily.

"Anytime babe", I return the smile.

WAIT.

BABE!?

Ty Lee's POV

Suki and I have hung out all day, it's crazy how we get along so well even though we've hated each other for god knows how many years, I feel a lot better being around her, I suggested we should go out and have some fun and to my surprise she eagerly agreed, so now we are in my favourite club dancing to really rubbish songs because apparently clubs nowadays can't play just one half decent song.