"I need to take you to a place"

"I need to take you to a place." 

Although I can't be there for you, I want to hold you again. 

After unrevealing that Cheon Sojin is the murderer of Oh Yoon Hee, Logan, Suryeon, Yoonchul, Mari and Dongpil gathers at Logan's safe house to discuss the next steps in their plans. Seokhoon was also brought there by Logan, as at the moment, he needs to be by his mother. After dividing who takes care of which part of the plan, Suryeon thought deeply that it was important to let Rona know the real truth of Yoonhee's death. 

"It will be painful for Rona. But I believe she has the right to know." Suryeon frowns. She is conflicted too about the thought of this. 

Yoonchul brushes his hair anxiously. He knew he had to let Rona know this truth too. 

Logan thought. "We have to bring Rona here to tell her. But at the moment, neither me, Suryeon-ssi, or Dr Ha can head out. We need to hide in the dark before Joo Dan Tae and Cheon Sojin's attack. Who can take her here?" 

"I can." Mari suggested. "I live with her." 

Seokhoon broke the silence, and for the first time for a long time he asked. 

"I wish to be the one to take Rona over, Omma." 

Suryeon looks to Seokhoon. 

"I have a motorcycle, and I can avoid Dad's sight easily. It would be better than Mari ahjuma." 

The adults look towards Seokhoon. 

They thought for a while. 

Logan and Suryeon exchanged assuring looks. 

"Alright. Thank you. Please take good care of her and bring her here safely, Seokhoon-ah." 

Seokhoon nods and exits the safe house. 

With a conflicted heart, he rides back to Hera Palace. 

Along the way, he kept on repeating what he would say to Rona. 

It had been months since he had seen Rona properly or even talked to her. The break up was truly a heartbreaking one. When he chose to do it, he did regret it. 

But what could he do? He only wishes to protect Rona. And he could only think that it is his only way to do so. 

As he arrived at Rona's door, his hand shivered a little. 

He wipes the sweat off his hands on his pants, took a breath and press the bell. 

Inside the flat, Rona looks at the screen and to her surprise, it was Seokhoon. 

Someone she longs to see again, but knew, they were meant to be apart. 

She hesitated a little. But thought that, they were adults already. They can't avoid each other forever. 

She slowly went to open the door. 

When she opens the door, her eyes and Seokhoon's eyes instantly met. 

The instant longing for each other was there. 

The attraction for each other was there. 

But Romeo and Juliet it is.