"Can't you come back..."

"Can't you come back... my love..." 

"Seokhoon!" 

Rona called to her boyfriend, dressed in dark, dull, depressing black. 

Seokhoon crossed eyes with his lover. 

How he was so used to her calling him. 

The warmth in his heart, when she calls his name. 

The peace in his heart when she calls him, Seokhoon-ah. 

The happiness on her face when she calls him from afar. 

But unlike the old times, the times he wishes to keep forever... He shall lose these precious moments again. 

He had decided to break up with her. 

Again. 

Yes, bastard of him. Seokhoon decided to protect Rona by breaking up with her again. 

He couldn't bear to look at her for one more moment. He turned to his mother, bitterness overflowing in his face. 

"Omma. I am heading to work. I quit school already." 

"Work?" Rona questioned. 

But before Rona could ask more, Seokhoon had walked towards the exit, escaping from his inevitable decision. 

If he could escape this moment, he would tap out for just one more day. 

Just one more day of being Rona's boyfriend. 

Just one more day of being Rona's love. 

Just one more day of being the only man she cared for. 

"Seokhoon-ah!" Rona called out to the boy who frantically escaped. 

Rona looked to Suryeon for answers. 

"He...is going to work at his father's company, from now on." Suryeon spoke.

"What? Why?" 

"He...didn't say..." Suryeon sighed. "Seokhoon is my son, I wouldn't want the worst to be upon him. But he insisted this was the best decision." 

Suryeon didn't want to explain to Rona that Seokhoon did this to protect her. How could a son not confess it all to his mother... his worries, his sadness, his pain. 

He confessed it all. 

But none could be done, he must protect Rona. 

Rona had too many questions in her mind. She got up from her seat abruptedly. 

"Sorry, Aunt Suryeon, I'll come back later. I want to hear from Seokhoon personally." Rona took her bag and rushed out of the penthouse. 

"Rona!" Suryeon tried to hold her back. "Don't..." She whispered. 

But Rona had run far already. 

The pain she was about to face. 

"Seokhoon-ah!" Rona chased after Seokhoon.

The familiarity, the softness of her sound. Seokhoon closed his eyes to record this beautiful voice in his mind forever. 

For even he, does not know when he shall ever hear this call again.