"We, Us" (3)

"We, Us." 

- Rona, Seokhoon

"With the successful performance at the Vienna Opera House, Prima Donna Rona Bae was able to prove to the world that she is worthy of her spot at such a young age. She sang a series of beautiful arias and brought the crowds to tears. Only at 26, she is able to show her immense powers in controlling her vocal cords to different variations of songs. She is sure to be a remarkable artist in the near future. We are excited to see her performances in the future. Her next..." 

The volume of the television was turned down when Seokhoon walked over with two cups of hot chocolate on the sofa. 

The fireplace was crackling, giving warmth to the two love birds. 

Seokhoon wrapped himself and Rona in a thick blanket, cuddling up together. 

"This is good. After a long show." Rona giggled as she sips on her hot chocolate. 

"Ahjusshi was very furious when you said no afterparty." 

"Well I wanted my own private afterparty," Rona pouted. "With you." Rona giggled. 

They sipped on the chocolate. 

"I wouldn't get more time with you once I start heading to Spain for the next show... and we would be in a long-distance again..." Rona frowned as she puts the chocolate on the coffee table. "As much as I want to stay, work doesn't allow us..." 

Rona leans into Seokhoon's arms and sighed. 

Seokhoon brushes Rona's hair gently. 

"I wish you wouldn't leave." 

"I wish too." 

They stared at the muted television screen, until...

"Ya! They are reporting us again! Even in Vienna?" Rona was stunned. 

Seokhoon playfully turned up the volume on the television in Rona's protest, wanting to know what the report was saying. 

"...Rona Bae and world-class pianist Seokhoon Joo have been spotted dating around the cities of Vienna. Though wrapped up tightly in masks and big coats, many devoted fans have been aware of their strong presence in the streets of Vienna. Hands were held tight. There were still, no confirmation from both representatives, but news spread far and we are looking to hear good news from them in a near future. Are they hiding anything? Are they having an underground relationship? There is much to learn. Follow..." 

Seokhoon shut the television down. 

"What..." Rona was about to ask Seokhoon why he turned off the television again, 

when....

Seokhoon casually took out a diamond ring, out of his pockets, held between his finger in front of Rona. 

He gently took hold of Rona's left hand. And from the dim shimmering light shinning from the fireplace, he slides the ring onto Rona's fourth finger. 

Rona looked at the ring, and tears started to fall on her soft cheeks like a waterfall. 

"I didn't want this proposal to be a public event," Seokhoon spoke gently to Rona.