"So, this is what love means"

"So, this is what love means." 

Bae Rona:

"Please give me some time I think I can be more confident in front of you when all this is over." 

 10 years ago, I told you this. I knew you were the one for me, but I didn't deserve your love. I was a bully, a wrench, trash in the dirt. I called innocent people psychopaths. I hurt those who seems to get in my way. 

Until you appeared in my life, my axis of light. 

Ever since your first fight back against the injustice in Chung Ah, to your affection towards me, it was the first time I sensed what it is to have someone to hold and care for you. 

People say I am lucky. I have a wealthy family. I own a lot. 

But I don't own love. 

I still remember, that day after school, you rushed to the bus, stumbling your steps. 

I watched you from my car window. 

I have never forgotten that positive smile on your face. 

Even that it was so hard to get through in life, you endure every single part of it. 

When I quietly look at you, you were like the stars across the night sky. Shining, blinking, giving me hope. You keep seeping into my heart. Flooding memories enter my mind whenever I see you in front of me. Your scent and small smiles keep making my heart flutter. Your positivity never seems to fail to heal this broken soul. 

Even when time changes, our eyes never seem to lose hope for each other. Every time I see you, a natural genuine smile would float upon my face. It will be there forever. 

This is love, I guess. 

For me, you have always been my first love.

I will love you forever.

It's you, and only you alone is enough for me. 

Joo Seokhoon:

I am always nervous about how you see me. What kind of person am I in your eyes. 

Was I really this ragged girl that was not worthy to attend a prestigious school nor be part of this "top high-class society" that people of Hera Palace claimed? 

You used to never tell me what you feel. You shut yourself, you keep your emotions all to yourself. How I wish, you would reach out and say, "Rona-ah, I need you." 

Seokhoon-ah, since your first interaction with me, my days were filled with only you. You took over my mind. I knew it was probably puppy love in your eyes back then when we were kids, but every moment. I wish that you would come to me and say, "Rona, I like you". 

I have endured many breakups with you. But even after each one, I still find myself uncontrollably leaning towards you. Eager to be by your side, supporting you. 

The moment when I was near to death, I still thought of you. No matter where I was, I could feel the emptiness and sadness of not having you by my side. I thought, what would happen if I really had left this world. I didn't want you to be alone. 

So I survived. I stayed right here. I am no longer a dream you would dream. I am a reality that we are able to hold each other's hand, for the future.