"You waited for me" (2)

"You waited for me" 

- Bae Rona 

After 6 years.

Reappeared before Joo Seokhoon.

The girl he missed, he desired, he longed, he eagered, he loves.

Rona, with her most bright and glorious smile.

"Annyeong Joo Seokhoon, how have you been?" 

The silly boy stood dumbfounded. Still sceptical about the vision before him. 

He rubbed his eyes a few times, only to find the adorable girl he once loved and still love, giggling at his adorable moves. 

"You're not saying hi or anything?" She pouts a little, teasing Seokhoon. 

Seokhoon looked at Rona. He was speechless. 

He wanted to say a trillion words of 'I love you' 'I miss you' but he was like malfunctioned. 

Rona and her assistant exchanged some laughs and she gestured her assistant to get Seokhoon in the limo. 

"Come in the limo." Rona smiled again before she rolled the windows back up, so they can have some privacy. 

She is now a public figure and at the moment she wants to keep this a secret before the big reveal she's been planning all along. 

The smile felt like a shot in the heart for Seokhoon. 

A real punch. 

But a good punch. 

He tried to control his smiles, but his cheekbones were lifting up unconsciously. 

Rona's assistant opened the door for Seokhoon on the other side, and Seokhoon entered. 

The interior was sparkling. Little stars were all over the ceiling. He was awed by the environment Rona is in now. 

But what shocked him more was seeing Rona face to face once more. 

After 6 years. 

Rona can't stop smiling the moment she saw Seokhoon. 

It wasn't what Seokhoon had imagined. 

He had imagined Rona hating her, probably telling him to go away, or slapping him in the face maybe. 

But none happened. 

Only an angel-like Rona. 

She was really like an angel. White dress, beautiful flowy hair, pink flushed cheeks and a gorgeous smile. 

"How are you?" Rona asked once again. 

Seokhoon situated himself a little awkwardly apart from Rona but was close enough to hear her soft voice again. 

"I've been well." He replied. 

Rona giggled. 

"Did you see the letter?"