"I don't want to always miss you."

"I want to see you" 

"I miss you," Seokhoon breathed in with insecurity, "Rona-ah." 

His heart pumped aggressively as if anything he would or could say could be wrong. 

He was afraid to look into Rona's eyes, unsure of her reaction. 

It had been too many years to count for him. 

Every year since their parting, was like ages for him. He had felt that he had gone through decades. 

"I don't want to miss you forever," Seokhoon spoke. He looked down and kept speaking his emotions to Rona. "I know we were meant to depart from each other, maybe after this show, you will be back in Italy and I will be back in Vienna... but I don't want to keep missing you." 

His eyes suddenly filled with sadness and emptiness. 

"I have imagined every possible situation to grasp onto you, to hold onto you. But I never seem to had to courage to do so since we parted." Seokhoon confessed. "I dreamed a lot about embracing you once more, day and night." 

He finally took the courage to look at the girl in front of him. 

"I realised..." Seokhoon stuttered a little. "After all those nights of missing you..."

"Is I love you." 

"I realised, you are my true love." 

Rona's cheeks flushed pink. 

Her eyes blinked a few times, and a small smile sneaked on her soft cheeks.

Without a doubt, she replied, 

"Me, too." 

Seokhoon's eyes were enlightened. 

"I never told you." She stuttered too. "Every night separated with you, I would write in my diary about missing you, listen to the music we used to like together, always wanting to call you, always want to bump into you..." Rona smiled. "So when I took courage and ask you to be my accompanist again, I was so glad you said yes..." 

A sudden peck came towards Rona. 

The two exchanged a look of desire. 

When Rona spoke, nothing came into Seokhoon's ears, besides, Rona's beautiful features. 

His burning desires for her. 

He didn't think he could talk properly. 

He leaned in for a passionate kiss, expressing all his emotions towards her. 

They smiled especially bright. 

"I guess this a confirmation?" Rona whispered as Seokhoon was still close to her, breaking from the kiss. 

This time it was Seokhoon's cheeks that blushed hard. 

"Nae..." He stuttered a little, before the two let out bright smiles. 

After dinner, the two little lovers held hand in hand on the street together. 

"This reminds me a lot from 4 years ago..." Seokhoon spoke.