Lost my sanity

Since Rona's return, Seokhoon's heart lightened a lot more. He had been able to spend more quality time with Rona, and knowing that she has been healing better with him by her side, made him even happier than ever. He could finally feel himself smiling for the first time again. 

Despite the temporary happiness, his troubles never seem to have escaped his life. 

The return of his father Joo Dan Tae only brought trauma and fear into his days once more. But this time, what fears him more, was knowing that his father is now living on the same floor as Rona does. 

The perpetrator and the victim. 

Rona will be forced to come in contact with the devil once more and be traumatized. 

Seokhoon would not allow any of this to happen. Even if it meant going against his father.  

Seokhoon hid in the corners of the hallway near Rona's house, waiting for her quietly so that they may go to school together. He laid his head on the cold walls, eyes closed. He enjoyed the slight quietness, as he smiled at the thought of seeing Rona soon. 

In spite of the huge dispute between him and Seokkyung a while earlier, Seokhoon only tried to calm his mind in the idea of seeing his girlfriend once more. The unsettling nights were only eased by the hopes of seeing his light every morning. 

His cheeks lifted up as he hears the sound of the door lock ringing, as the small figure exits her house. Seokhoon took his pace to get to Rona as he wanted to surprise her. But he was met with his demise the moment he turned in Rona's direction. 

His father. 

He immediately hid back to the corner, peeking from the side to see what his father was going to do. If anything was to happen to Rona again, he will not stand behind the walls again. 

He will protect her. 

"Ya. Bae Rona." 

Rona was concentrated on her sheets, not aware of the danger before her. But when she heard the familiar sound, she anxiously lifted her head up. She met with the terrifying eyes and the threatening smirk again. 

"I keep running into you." He laughed. "I heard your mom got out... seems like you will be living here for quite a while now right?" He moves closer and closer to the timid young girl. 

Rona backed herself up closer to her door, intimidated. 

"Stay away from me..." 

"What?" Joo Dan Tae laughed. "I couldn't quite hear you." 

Rona's eyes trembled. 

Seokhoon sneaked at the corner, contemplating anxiously what he could do to save his girl. 

Joo Dan Tae moved closer to Rona, "I also live on the 85th floor now. We shall be neighbours, running a lot into each other..." He smirked. "We shall need to get to know each other more." 

Rona banged herself towards the wall, figuring out that she had no space left between her and the wall. 

"Stay away I warned you!" She yelled.

Joo Dan Tae had his hands in his pockets, laughing at the hopeless young girl. 

"We will run into each other morning and night, do you not care?" 

"I only know you are the one who should be leaving." Rona fought back for once. 

That somehow triggered Joo Dan Tae. He scoffed and held his hand up at the girl.