Breaking (1)

"Breaking..."

Your father was involved... 

You might have to reconsider your relationship with Rona...

Seokhoon hid in the corner of the carpark, where he sat on his motorcycle, listening to his father and Ms Pink's confrontation. 

Every word was like pins pricking, sharp knives piercing into his heart. Stopping it. 

"It was you... So it was really you.... after all..." 

Seokhoon held onto his forehead. His eyes were swollen with bloodshot tears. 

Seokhoon stares at the dark devilish figure as the man walks into his Hera Palace. 

A surge of pain. 

A surge of suffocation. 

A surge of scorching burn. 

Torn up inside of him. 

Torn his heart apart. 

Torn his mind into pieces. 

With a desperate scream, 

Seokhoon slams his hand onto the hard metal wall. 

The stabbing pain sent flaming sensations down his hand. Numbing it instantly. 

He wept, like a weakling, sliding down the freezing cold walls, down onto the frosted floors. 

The carpark was like the underworld. 

His body is burning. His soul was lost. Yet the world around him was frozen and lifeless. 

On the wall above him, was an indent. 

The visual representation of his grief. His misery. His anguish. His agony. 

His hands were bruised. Torn. Bled. 

He screamed. He screamed ever so loudly. 

He screamed with his lungs. 

He knew. 

He was in Rona's debt again.

He slams his head on the metal wall. Questioning himself, wishing that everything he had heard could be washed away. Wishing everything his mother and father had told and shown him would be untrue. 

"Why did you do it..." Seokhoon murmured. He bit his lips so hard, the taste of iron from his fresh blood was savoured in his mouth. 

"How could I face Rona again..." 

Seokhoon slumped himself back to the penthouse.

Cracks on his knuckles started to flow dark red fluids out, dripping down his hand. But he didn't care. Drops of blood lay on the carpet as he entered the living room where the magnificent view of Seoul was before him.

What's the point of having all the wealth in this world without you? He mumbles. 

His trail of fresh blood that had dripped down from his fist attracted Suryeon from her study room.