"I finally thought..."

"I finally thought we were going to be happy again."

Why did you have to be such a problem, Bae Rona?

In a swift motion, Joo Dan Tae pierced the golden blade down Rona's skull, without hesitation.

The gushing blood poured out of her.

Rona instantly fell into a trance, her consciousness was losing quickly.

Joo Dan Tae disregarded the pleading girl, only walking off to the dark, disgusted by his blood-covered hands.

The poor girl laid on the cold hard floor of the staircase. Blood flowing down the cracks of the stairway. Blood from her chest and the gushing blood wound from her head.

The pain was immense, yet at the last moments, all that had gone through Rona's mind then, was the promise she couldn't keep.

"Sorry Seokhoon-ah... actually I want to have the pasta date with you."

Her eyes started to wander off, and faint illusions started to appear before her.

"I finally thought we were going to be happy again."

As Rona closed her eyes, laying on the cold floor, the memories rushed through her mind. 

Did you remember the time, when we were still innocent and young, I had asked you to study with me? 

The way you ran to me immediately, the smile you gave to me when I smiled at you. The chemistry we had, the note that you know what to do when I had asked. The way you protected me against Eunbyeol and Seokkyung's attack. The way you were fearless against anything when it comes to things about me. 

It was then, I had fallen deeply for you. 

Did you remember the time I returned? The looks we exchanged with each other. The longing to be back in each other's arms, the lingering emotions of missing you. 

Thank you for defending for me, thank you for saving me that day when I was trapped in the washroom, thank you for protecting me silently. 

Did you remember the time I asked you to accompany for me? 

I still remember your smile. You turned your head away, hiding it from me. 

But, silly you. I knew you had smiled. I knew you would agree to it. 

I wish that we could perform together, even just for once. 

The song I chose, was a special piece. 

It speaks of love, of affection, of longing for a young and free life. 

A life I wish to spend with you. 

Do you still remember the chocolate milk?

It was the first confession I had for you. The first step I took to say, I really like you Seokhoon-ah. 

You were special to me. Even when I knew you were tricked and I thought I was being used as a game between you and Seokkyung, I was angry. 

But what filled my mind more, was hoping you would hold me, and say everything was alright. That you like me as well.