"Find someone like..." (3)

Take my body

All I want is and all I need is...

to find somebody like you

"Annyeong, Joo Seokhoon." Rona, entering with her gorgeous one-piece white dress, smiling as she always does.

"Rona-ah!" Seokhoon never let out a smile as bright as today in his whole life.

The love of his life has returned to him.

"Why have you arrived so early?" Rona joked.

"I'm a little jet-lagged." Seokhoon laughed a little, "I took a stroll."

"When did you arrive in Seoul?"

"Just last night, I didn't rest." Seokhoon smiled.

Rona giggled.

"You shouldn't stress yourself out for this meeting... even though..." Rona hesitated a little before continuing, "I really just wanted to see you...after a long time."

"It's been a long time," Seokhoon looked down to the table, smiling. He couldn't hold back the joy of seeing Rona once more.

"When I left I didn't want to come back, but it's nice to be back here, suddenly," Rona spoke. "I must have really missed here."

"I do too," Seokhoon repeated almost anything Rona had said. He couldn't even think straight, seeing the one before her.

"Thanks for coming back..." Rona smiled, sweetly. "for me."

"If the world-famous prima donna needs me as her accompanist, I should of course fly to her right away." Seokhoon joked. But he was also being very genuine. He really wanted to see her.

Right away.

Rona giggled. "It was almost impossible to schedule the concert because you're so busy." Rona laughed. "I had to call you for business to reach you, and when I visited Vienna last year, you were too busy to meet me." Rona pretended to complain.

Seokhoon was speechless, he wanted to complain too, but he remembered how he had been so guilty of missing the chance of seeing Rona then.

"I had a concert that day, and you didn't tell me in advance." He joked. But then, he spoke seriously.

"Why did you leave so quickly back then? I ran like crazy as soon as the concert was over but I was told you were already on the plane." Seokhoon pouted, like a little kid. "Do you know how disappointed I was?"

Rona giggled at the look Seokhoon was giving. Never had she ever see Seokhoon like that.

"Still, I saw all your concerts. They were all amazing." Rona paused for a second, before confessing. "It was to see your concerts that I went to Vienna, although I had to get back for other plans." She wanted to Seokhoon, but she could only admire him from the stage.

Seokhoon left his gaze on Rona a little bit, looking down, contemplating his words. He knew at some point back then, fate did not allow them to reunite as they had wished, but now,

It was now, or never, Joo Seokhoon.

"I've missed you," he whispered. "Rona-ah."

Rona was surprised at Seokhoon's words at first, but let out a small smile, as she was glad, he finally said the words they both missed so eagerly.