"You're with me"

"You're with me" 

After the concert, Rona and Seokhoon were kindly invited to settle in at Mari's penthouse. But due to the upcoming hectic schedules they shall have in a week or so, they have decided to settle in at the hotel first before leaving Korea again. 

Seokhoon and Rona intentionally settled in next to each other but in separate suites, as their position was still, a little confusing.

They were both sure that they are confirming their relationship as girlfriend and boyfriend again, but it still seemed a little unsettling as they shall be going separate ways after this week.

But Seokhoon was determined, this week would be spent,

Only with Rona.

Three days before leaving Korea.

In Rona's suite, she got herself dressed in something casual again, and it was as if she's all 16 again.

A simple white T-shirt with a pair of blue jeans. Simple but her aura made everything much more sophisticated.

A knock came on the door.

Rona skipped a few steps, took a peek at the door viewer, made sure it was the man she wanted to see and joyfully opened the door.

As the door opens, a delighted launch Rona took into Seokhoon's arms as they took hold of each other, stronger, closer for every possible second together.

"I miss you," Seokhoon whispered.

Rona smiled. "Me too."

They looked around, making sure no one was looking and sneaked back into Rona's suite.

"After the pasta, the media have just been all over us." Rona laughed.

"I thought it was good. Now that," Seokhoon held onto Rona's hand. "I can be yours and you can be mine finally. We don't need to be hiding nor be afraid."

Rona smiled. "But I want to spend some time with you alone, and not be disturbed." Rona pouted.

Seokhoon pinched Rona's cheeks.

"We can sneak out at night for some walks. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be awake by then."

Rona giggled. "I'm in."

"And don't you forget that your boyfriend," Seokhoon blushed at his own words. "Knows how to ride a motorcycle."

"You got a motorcycle?"

"Maybe..."

Rona pats on Seokhoon's chest. "Why spend money on that!"

"I only rented." Seokhoon held onto Rona's hand.

"Phew." Rona was relieved. 

Seokhoon held onto Rona tighter. "Are you like my wife already? Controlling over how my money is being spent?" 

Rona shyed away. "Mwo ya... I am just concerned, as a pianist you might not want to get hurt. Your hands are important." 

Seokhoon smiled and leaned in closer to Rona. 

The moment Rona turned her head back in Seokhoon's direction. The tip of their nose was touching. 

"I wish these moments could stay forever." Seokhoon closed his eyes. Breathing in Rona's soft jasmine perfume. He felt Rona's nose brushing on his.