"We waited for each other" (3)

"We waited for each other." 

-Bae Rona

"Joo Seokkyung you come out to the front gates of SNU RIGHT NOW." Seokhoon dialled the number and yelled over the phone. Only to hear a laugh from the other side. 

"Okay." 

A few seconds later Seokkyung walked casually out, finding her silly brother just standing by the porch with the keychain and music sheets in his hands. 

"Guess it worked." Seokkyung laughed as she walked over to Seokhoon's side. 

"How the heck did you get my password." 

"I got my ways." Seokkyung giggled proudly. 

Seokhoon felt so shy he wanted to dig a hole underground so badly. 

"Oppa. This is your last chance. 10 years. 2 breakups? You think a girl has this much of her youth for you to spare?" Seokkyung reminded her brother. "I know you're busy with Omma's business and helping out at SNU but don't forget you are going to be an old lonely troll if you don't go and get Rona. I don't think anyone in SNU will ever wanna come to you anymore. Cold guy." 

Seokkyung looked at Seokhoon who was very focused on the keychain and music sheets in his hand. 

"This is as much as I can do for you. Use your smart brain for something else than work this time." She pats her brother's shoulders and walks off. "Bye, I'm off to an afternoon tea with Omma." 

She waves for a taxi and rides off, ignoring her brother still confused about his own position. 

Is this my last chance? 

He looked to the things in his hands again. 

It was a sign. It was a signal to him. 

Don't let go this time, Joo Seokhoon. 

"This time, I won't let you go, Bae Rona." He spoke as he looked in the direction where her car had left towards. 

And lets out a small smile. A smile, nobody had seen him had for many many years. 

Knocks came to Jenny's apartment. 

Jenny impatiently opened the door with Minhyuk by her side. 

"Joo Seokhoon. What are you doing here?" Jenny annoying replied. 

"PHONE NUMBER." Seokhoon simply said. 

Jenny rolled her eyes. She instantly knew what Seokhoon was trying to express. She took her phone out and hands it to Seokhoon. 

"Ya! It's only because Rona said you guys have work to do together, that's why I'm giving you her contact." Jenny crosses her arms as Seokhoon copies Rona's number onto his phone. 

"Thanks, Jenny." Seokhoon thanked Jenny over and over again. 

Jenny rolled her eyes again and looked to Minhyuk. The two crossed their arms towards themselves, quite astonished at how this 'smart' guy can be that stupid for six years.  

"About time man." Minhyuk scoffs. "You're really a big dumbass. Six years." He laughs. 

Jenny laughs too.