Broken or unbroken (3)

"Broken.. or Unbroken?" 

2031 World-Class Prima Donna Bae Rona World Tour 

"Rona, are you ready?" Clark, a world-renowned constructor and pianist arrive at Rona's lounge. 

"Clark!" Rona smiled. 

Clark entered the room to his proud student. "Your 5th year anniversary! Are you excited?" 

Rona nodded as she fixes her hair in the mirror. 

"I am stoked to be back in Korea and perform." 

Clark smiles. 

Just then a knock came on the door, and Jenny enters the lounge. 

"Hello my Prima Donna." She smiles with a bouquet of flowers. 

"Hello my Prima Donna." Rona copies Jenny, teasingly smiling back, embracing Jenny. 

"I am no Prima Donna compared to you. I am just in the musicals." Jenny joked. 

"You will be. You're just choosing a different path! I saw your performances, they were spectacular." 

"Well, first I am very honoured. Second, I was only in America to stay with you. You were the true star in Julliard." 

Rona and Jenny smiled at the old times. 

Clark looked at the girls, proud of their accomplishments. "Well I'll let you girls catch up and I'll head out to meet a friend of mines." 

They nodded and as soon as Clark exited, they bickered and joked. 

It had been 8 years. 8 years since Rona returned to Korea. She had been studying in Julliard, America, and then lived her life under the guidance of Clark in Italy and Vienna. 

Her life was flourishing, but she had one person on her mind. 

She wondered every day where he would be, what he would be doing, and whether he was happy at all. 

Rona had gradually healed from her traumas during her time abroad, as she was away from all the sins and terror that Hera Palace had given her. 

Jenny left America after her studies and returned to Korea to further her training as a musical actor, but she had been sending messages back to Rona, informing her of things going on back in Korea. 

The fight between the adults continued on, but in the end, Suryeon and Logan beat Joo Dan Tae and Cheon Sojin and proved their wrongdoings. 

When Rona heard of the news, she was relieved. 

What caught her mind was whether Seokhoon was finally relieved of his burden. 

His burden as being Joo Dan Tae's son. 

Jenny often sends messages and photos of gatherings her mother holds for Suryeon. And she sees the shadows of Seokhoon, all matured in the photos. He was always in a suit and was no longer the young boy she once knew. 

He was a man. 

She would gaze at the photos and wonder if he is alright... has he been playing the piano again?  

Has he...been missing her? 

It was still, a step Rona struggle to take, to return to Korea. But after 8 years, and a lot of healing and supportive messages from her best friend and tutor, Clark, she became confident and was ready to return.