"This is real love"

"This is real love." 

- Joo Seokhoon, Bae Rona

❤️생일 축하해 주석훈❤️

"Happy Birthday, Joo Seokhoon," Rona whispered to the sleepy boy's ears, breathing into him. 

It was 24 September 2027. 

The boy twisted back and forth, unwilling to wake up. 

The warm winter sunlight was glistening through the white curtains, into the warm bed of two lovers in their Vienna Villa. Thick coverings shadowed over the two bodies, as two embraces into one. 

Rona laid on her front, holding her chin and admires the man she loves before him. 

"Pss. Wakey wakey sillyhead, who is the birthday boy?" Rona giggled as she touches Seokhoon's nose, tickling him to get up. 

"A little more time... Rona-ah..." Seokhoon moans, unable to open his eyes to this new day. 

"Well, if you're not getting up, you're not getting your gift." 

Seokhoon's eyes slowly opened and were welcomed by the beautiful woman before him. 

"Annyeong, jagiya." Seokhoon giggled. 

Rona giggled. 

"You finally want to wake up and see me? I've literally been waiting for 10 minutes..." Rona pouted. 

Seokhoon took Rona into his strong arms in one swoop. 

"You've been sneaking on me for 10 minutes? You little stalker." Seokhoon teased, resting his eyes again. 

Rona laughed, caressing her fingers on Seokhoon's bare chest. 

"Well. It seems you've forgotten it's your birthday today." 

"I know." 

"Why didn't you wake when I call you?"

"I knew you would already be here in my arms." 

It made Rona blush. 

It was that simple. 

Among their busy schedules, Rona promised Seokhoon that this year, she will have enough rest, and breaks so that they may spend their days together in Vienna more. 

Sometimes Seokhoon also flies to Italy and stay with Rona at her little apartment. 

Although they had to travel back and forth, it was never tiring to return to the arms of their loved ones. 

Every embrace is so beautiful, comfortable, relaxing and relieves them from all the stress. 

"So do you want your present?" Rona whispered. 

"I thought having you was the best present I ever need." Seokhoon kisses Rona on her forehead. 

Rona smiled. 

"I'm still going to get the present." Rona runs off to another room, where she had hidden her present. 

She wore her beige camisole nightgown, with small steps, brought a big white box back in her hands.