Drunk on love

Drunk on love, for you. - Seokhoon 

"Okay!" Rona spoke over the phone to Suryeon. "I'll wait for you at the Penthouse." 

"Thank you Rona. You have the spare keys right?" 

"Nae. Thank you." Rona nodded. Yet she suddenly realised. "Is...Seokhoon going to be there?" 

Suryeon sighed a little. She knew the two had been in a difficult situation. 

"No, Seokhoon said he would back late." 

Rona murmured yes, and ended the call. 

Unsure of what to expect, she hurried her steps up the Penthouse. 

As she opened the door, the interior was pitch black and Rona sighed with relief. 

"Nobody is home." 

She walked in, turning some of the lights on. 

Instantly, a figure was revealed before her eyes in the dim light. 

"Seokhoon!" Rona rushed to Seokhoon's side, as he laid on the floor. A stream of tear ran down from his left eye down the bridge of his nose to his right eye, and down it fell on the soft carpet. 

The streams of tear ran down endlessly, soaking the soft white carpet. 

"What are you doing? Get up!" Rona spoke worriedly as she throw her purse down at the sofa and reached for Seokhoon. 

With Rona's support, Seokhoon sat up, leaning by the edge of the sofa. 

He was still intoxicated by the alcohol. 

"Are you drinking alcohol?" Rona spoke in shock, looking at the glass of whiskey in Seokhoon's hand and the half empty whiskey bottle. "You were never like so before! What had happened?" 

Seokhoon directed his drowsy sight towards the sound. 

"Rona..." He mumbled. 

His tears fell uncontrollably at the mention of her name. 

"Rona..." He cried, then laughed. 

He laughed, hysterically.

"How Rona be here..." He bit his lips as he cried. "I broke up with her...she must hate me so much now. I didn't make my promise to protect her." 

He laughed. 

"I told her myself that I will be strangers with her. I told her that I will not care about her. I will not be her protector. But..." 

He smirked bitterly. 

"I couldn't help myself." 

He reached for the whiskey bottle and poured more whiskey into his glass until it overflowed. 

He went in to drink it, when Rona stopped him abruptly. The whiskey spilled over. 

"Joo Seokhoon!!!" Rona pleaded. "Please, get your conscious. You never drink before!" 

She pitied the boy before her, the boy she loves. 

She held onto his hands, the hands that were shivering from crying. 

"I am here. I never blamed you." She whispered, loud enough for Seokhoon to capture. 

Seokhoon blinked a few times, before realising the one before him was truly Rona.