want to get rid of me?

Alec blinked his eyes a few times and looked around "hey you wake up, let me help you" Raph said, stood up from chair, walked towards him and helped to sit.

"water!" he asked when Raph put cushions on his back.

Raph handed glass to him, he looked at his hand saw injection drip. He rolled his eyes and drank water, he saw others entering the room.

"Hi!" He greeted looking at everyone, they all smiled "where is Magnus"

"Alec! iam here to take you hospital" Raph said.

"wait what!" he thought a second"Magnus?" he shouted.

"he is not here" Milton replied.

"what do you mean not here, where is he... Magnus! MAGNUS" he shouted looking at the door.

"we thought it's better if you are in hospital, you can heal fast, you know...." Cat encouraged.

"Iam not going anywhere until I talk to him, I don't need hospital, I have him, MAGNUS!!!" he was clearly annoyed by their presence for the first time and he doesn't know why Magnus is not coming, he was sure his love doesn't leave him like this.

Raph saw Alec body sweating a lot "calm down boy, you are gonna be okay, he will come to meet you at hospital, come on"

"everybody back off, I know he is here and Iam not a boy or kid, don't talk to me like that. I want to see my boyfriend first" he shouted, closing his eyes, his whole body tensed up.

Everyone looked at eachother and cat went out.

"he wants to see you, if you don't go he may have a breakdown" she said as soon as she entered another room.

"I can't face him after what I have done" he said looking down.

"his not gonna leave until you talk to him" she said. He took deep and stood up and left that room.

watching Magnus entering into the room gave some relief to Alec.

"you should go with Raph" Magnus said, standing a few feets away from bed and looking down.

"when will you come to pick me up" Alec asked.

"I called your mom multiple times but she didn't pick. i left a message to call me back or you can call her to come" Magnus said still looking at the ground, his eyes and heart filled with guilt.

"okay, when will you come?" he asked again but there was no answer from the other person "you are leaving me, aren't you? you are kicking me out. I told you a hundred times I didn't let him kiss me, you better know about ...." His words were interrupted

"please don't.... it's not about you, it's me...I tried to....I I tried to hurt you last night and I did...iam not good for you Alec. I can only give you pain to suffer, let's just end it before I hurt you more" Magnus said.

His heart is beating fast and tears are threatening to fall and his brain doesn't working properly, he just wants to scream and ask forgiveness of Alec but it's also saying let him go so he can have a healthy life.

"you fucking liar! you said you love me forever, you showed me a future and a hope to overcome my problem and now all you want to leave me...." He stopped closing his eyes and calmed his anger "please Magnus... don't do this. I already forgave you for last night. say you don't drink that much and promise me you never slap me again and end this"

Magnus remained silent for a few seconds "you are good without me" with that he turned around and started to walk to get out of the room.

"Don't you dare to step out from this room and my life Magnus Bane, iam warning you" everybody shouted Alec name and Magnus turned around and saw Alec holding injection drip so tightly "i know very well that you can't let me suffer, so talk to me"