"Not friends"

**Falsh back**

Magnus: "are you fucking kidding me dad"

Asmodeus:"language my son"

Magnus: "do you really want to me babysit that Lightwood and why is he always everyone favourite, he is pain in ass even as a child"

Asmodeus: "first of all keep your tone low while you're talking to me and he is not child Magnus, he is 18 now and he is staying with you in your apartment... you like it or not, this is final decision and I already promised Maryse"

Magnus went to silence, he thought about Maryse. she is so kind, he likes her and all Lightwood but Alec, he is always like grumpy cat. they never talked much in their childhood. he like Izzy in all Lightwood children because she is badass like him. god if he say no they all feel bad.

he took deep breath and said "ok fine, iam not doing for you or that grumpy boy. iam doing this for mom and Mrs. Lightwood. I don't want to they feel bad... and say hi to mom and I will call her later" hang up phone.

he didn't listen what his father saying next.

**End flash back**

~~~~~~~

*Present*At Lightwood house:

"Izzy stop shouting, I don't want to be deaf and give me the remote you guys always want to watch nerd movies" said Alec.

"Alec, are not you little excited cause you are going to be live with hot sexy Magnus bane"said Izzy.

"Iam not excite for your fav glitter man, iam going for studies and Simon please control your girl, she has eye on everyone" said rolled his eyes. he just annoyed why did has to be excited. he is so sure his life going to be hell.

"My baby has eye on everyone but not for her, for you Alec...she even asked her every friends in her class" said Simon. all of them burst into laugh including Jace and Clary.

They all know how embarrassing situation sometimes, because of Izzy, Alec has to face.
"I don't care Simon" said Alec and rolled eyes continued "it's just you all do what you want in your life and me...I do what mom says or insists" said while searching for movie on Netflix to start.

"Alec that because we say what we want and you never did, you not even ask for what you need" said Jace.

"it's true Alec, I want to do fashion design course after my senior year, Jace taken acting course, Clary arts and Simon music and you never said anything to anyone what you wanted to do" said Izzy

"I I...I don't know.... it's just I did everything what they say since childhood so I guess I forget to know what I wanted..." he said little disappointment himself because he never said anything what he need or want himself, all he did was what they parents decided.

"sooo, can we just start movie now, it is what it is and iam going to New York" said Alec to cheer up all their mood.

Then they all laughed and talk about other stuff like they always do but Alec going miss his siblings. There laugh,talk,teasing eachother and his overprotective mom and everything too much for him.

~~~~~~~

Oh god why did I even came here, if I didn't even listen to mom i don't have to wait for him, how can I even tolerate him until I finish my studies. Alec thoughts going like crazy while pacing around airport entrance area.

"Really, are you want to reach effiel tower with your height" voice appeared.
Alec turn around and saw beautiful man in this world. wait why did Alec think like that.

He shook his head and glare at other person and said "that's not my problem you are Lilliput"

"What did you just said"said Magnus, raising voice and closing gap between them.

"Guys that should not be polite, meeting a person after long time. atleast say hi to eachother" a female voice came beside Magnus.

Alec turned his gaze to other person "hi iam cat, Catarina loss. Magnus 'best friend'. It's nice to meet you finally Alexander Lightwood right" said cat.

"Nice to meet you Catarina. please call me Alec" said Alec, he is not friendly person but he wants to make as much as while he is in Newyork. he started missing his siblings & friends already.

"Hello grumpy Lightwood, come to earth. I don't have whole day for you" said Magnus.
"Don't be rude Magnus atleast say hi to your friend"said cat.

"We are not friends" said both of them at the same time.

"Ooookayy come on, I will drop you both to mags apartment. i have to go, my shift starts in two hours" said cat and walked away towards parking area, not bothering of their behaviour cause she listened every damn thing about their hatred by Magnus .

Alec try to pick his whole luggage but it's too heavy."Here let me help you" said Magnus."I don't need your help"said Alec, trying to pick all bags at a time.

Magnus gripped Alec wrist and turn him to face to face contact."listen you grumpy boy, how this going to be work, now onwards you do as I say untill you are here with me. no more questions, no more arguments, you follow every damn thing as I say and agree to my terms" said Magnus.

They are only inch apart and Alec gasped for sudden reaction but slowly nodded. he didn't want to argue about this, atleast not now.

Magnus leave Alec wrist and picked luggage. Alec slowly follow Magnus behind with remaining luggage.

 Alec slowly follow Magnus behind with remaining luggage