You are my puppy

"hey ice cream" Alec said, his eyes sparkled a lot like a small kid when his mom gave favourite chocolate "and chocolate syrup!!!" he asked with a question mark look on his face.

He bend forward to take it from the teapoy but got a small slap on his hand.

"don't touch it, it's for me" Magnus said.

"for you, what about me" he asked looking at his boyfriend.

Magnus turned and sat behind Alec leaning his back to the sofa handle "you already ate pancakes one hour ago".

"but... but…. okay" he mumbled leaning his back on Magnus' chest and adjusted himself in Magnus' embrace.

He knew he didn't have to argue about this because in the end Magnus always gives everything to him. He took the remote to put the movie on Netflix.

Magnus ran his hands through messy hair "you know your hair is so smooth, I want to play with it everyday"

"hmmm" Alec replied.

"your neck looks so beautiful with these marks" Magnus said running his finger on a lightly faded hickey.

"what are you doing, give me the remote" Magnus asked when Alec didn't pay attention to his words.

"no I will decide, we are watching my favourite movie" he replied looking at a television selecting the movie.

Magnus snatched the remote from Alec hands "change of plans, we are not watching any movie. and also you will be quiet, I don't want to listen to any complaints. you act like a good boy and let me do whatever I want".

Alec hid his smile and looked back at his boyfriend "what are your intentions, devil".

Magnus turned Alec to look straight at the wall and he started to give feather touches on nape and neck. "we agreed that whenever they provoke or give trouble to me, I will leave a mark on you. so... what happened in the morning is worth multiple marks that I can't count. besides you also not helping me at all, you called me 'devil' and everyone listened that, we agreed it's only between us"

He ran his hands down to hands and touched Alec's shirt button "you deserve a punishment Alexander which includes everything. It's going to be more fun than I thought" whispered and bit Alec earlobe.

Alec gulped his dry throat "nahhhh….." he stopped Magnus hands which opening his shirt buttons "I still have marks on my neck, they are teasing me, please".

"don't stop me Alexander, I will make sure this time they can't see my bites" he kissed Alec cheek and continued unbuttoning shirt.

"nahhhh….." Alec whimpered when Magnus started to kiss his neck, he threw his head on Magnus shoulder and gave more access.

Magnus gently started to place kisses on Alec's neck, he slid Alec's shirt down. He looked at Alec wide back and bit his lower lip.

the atmosphere turned pretty intense between them, everything became so sensitive. Magnus fingers gently started to move on Alec navel to chest.

Alec smiled and hummed sweetly.

Magnus amused looking at his boyfriend whose eyes closed shut and smile spread around face "what are you thinking".

Alec opened his eyes "how do you know i'm thinking something" he asked.

Magnus removed his hands and picked ice cream "I know everything about you, I can sense by your facial expression".

He applied icecream on Alec's shoulder and licked it, he started to suck it while his hands were roaming to previous position.

Alec closed his eyes shut, he can't think about anything while Magnus is doing something like this.